The online racing simulator

Poll : Nordeschliefe to be included in LFS

Yes
Would be willing to pay for the upgrade
No
Don't mind
#1 - g7usl
Nordeschliefe...............oooh yes please
I would willingly pay extra for the full circuit to be included in LFS?

After sampling GT4 in PS2 it has become an obsession and a great track.

Hands up those who would support this?
Have been suggested many many times before
what's nordschliefe ?
And I would like to grab the moon from the sky.
Where? who? what?

Never been mentioned before...........ever............

However, if it makes you feel any better, yes, the North loop would be great to have in LFS, my last weekend there gave me new found respect for it
would be great if the mods could just delete this repeat threads before the are alive too long.
Quote from nikimere :would be great if the mods could just delete this repeat threads before the are alive too long.

Spoilsport
Quote from danowat :Spoilsport

They just turn into a n00b bashing session...
Sorry Dan, but i know you just wanted to rub it in that you got to ride the Nurburgring and most of us haven't! lol!
Gotta take every oppurtunity at attention whoring though haven't I
Quote from danowat :Gotta take every oppurtunity at attention whoring though haven't I

Maybe if we just ignore you you'll stop
Quote from sinbad :Maybe if we just ignore you you'll stop

I wouldn't bet on it.............
so many dots, and that spelling of Nordschleife, that makes baby jesus sad
lol. people are too lazy to use the search button. maybe if the search button looked like jessica alba, people would click it.
Yes because it is a great track!
No because the licence would be costly and it would be time consuming to make an accurate modeling

I'd like the devs to make a track inspired from Nordschleife!
Nordeschliefe, never heard of it? I would love a version of the Nordschleife, but it isnt going to happen.

If you're going to ask for a track for the three millionth time then at least spell its name correctly.
Nordschliefe aka Nordschleife was the reason for me to start with GPL and GTR... I still go for some laps sometime... I would definitely pay for it to have it in LFS! (although I guess It won't happen anyway)

do that poll again please with the names of the people shown...
Quote from Gabkicks :lol. people are too lazy to use the search button. maybe if the search button looked like jessica alba, people would click it.

I'd click it.
For the 4th time in four months...Yes please and i would happily pay extra for it. But it ain't going to happen.

Ohh..i clicked the wrong option in the poll...-1 for yes +1 for pay for the upgrade
If Nordschleife will be ever S2 content, we all already payed for it.
I would first like to apologise for this thread, I didn't realise it had been discussed before.

To the supporters, I thank you.

To the knockers, critics and 'spellcheckers' I say, get a life, you don't have to read or contribute to this thread if you have nothing sensible to say.

If as you say it's been discussed before why not just pass onto the next thread so that you can wreak your sarcasm on there?
Ah! Another one who can't take criticism(sp?!?). You better learn either to use the search button or to take the ridicule.

-1 for a RL-track

BTW. People don't go posting in those older threads because they are not worth bumping up.

My advise to you is: If you can't stand others oppinions. Then stay out of internet forums.
although i think this track rocks i don't think it would be a "sprinter" choice lol. is it just me or is this forum stuck in a time warp (groundhog day)? these threads are getting boring. if you don't like the search button, go to google type in lfs forums and a key word. google will do the rest.
I'm all for a Westloop...
Sage goes in the email field.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG