The online racing simulator
BAD USERS! black list!
(40 posts, started )

Tks VoiD (great work with the LR server )
#27 - VoiD
#28 - VoiD
#29 - halo
@Void; All I can say is currently there are no decent sanctions for this kind of attitude (as in BMW & White XFG case) as you know.

One more thing, at last mpr, on lap 4/T2 tell me if I am wrong.
The XRG front of me is trying to closing inside line with moving weirdly early on me (as he did in lap 3/last corner), and sweared to all of us after I said "thanks". I know well that barge passing is something delicate. But I had no chance to avoid this unexpected move.
It was first race of So6r, so grid line up is mixed, I was expecting accidents but intentional blocking and swearing to the whole community is bad as crashing.

As the BMW and White XFG case, those ppl are most probably little problematic childs.
They dont care if they get kick/ban, there are many servers out there to mess with the racing ppl. Your ban is meaningless since they dont want to race, just attracting the attention and desperately looking for someone who taking them "in consideration" as an individual is enough for them. Thereby they can confirmed that they are important for some at least IMO.
Typical immature and/or half-witted attitude.
#30 - VoiD
Personally I don´t give a sh*t about this kind of people. They´re banned from LR, problem solved for our guests.
Five minutes "work" to check the replay, 5 seconds "fun" to ban them, another 999 days fun without those strange people..IMO, that looks like a good deal.

That´s fine, but what´s with other popular public-servers...? The idea behind is to share some information about those retards. Nothing more, nothing less.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=59018 :
Another well known wrecker left his cave and wrotes his first post. I guess he´s banned from several servers now and he felt the intention to post some ridiculous bullshit about his behaviour. Just check the replays and build up your own opinion...
Oh I got one as well, but I always forget to post. Hopefully I'll do it tonight when I get home.
#32 - VoiD
Well I hate denunciating but as I fond this in our Airio log...

09.08.15 02:07:57 #1 C37P12 floky666 - analni delikvent : GuidoBR2009 - i f***ed your mother

09.08.15 02:15:54 #1 C05P00 soxx - good : GuidoBR2009 - i f ***ed your mum with knife

The problem is that these are Demo users coming back in less than 30 seconds because they have thousands of licenses - So in my opinion there really should happen something with the Demo license system...

For sure they are lifetime candidates at our servers - and will become at other servers too - but who cares? As I said: They will come back with other licenses

There really needs to be done something with the Demo ban system - perhaps reading and banning the MAC address - IP would not work too because a lot of ppl share one IP or they get a new one by restarting their router...
Quote from Crady :The problem is that these are Demo users coming back in less than 30 seconds because they have thousands of licenses - So in my opinion there really should happen something with the Demo license system...

For sure they are lifetime candidates at our servers - and will become at other servers too - but who cares? As I said: They will come back with other licenses

There really needs to be done something with the Demo ban system - perhaps reading and banning the MAC address - IP would not work too because a lot of ppl share one IP or they get a new one by restarting their router...

we already went over that before in some goatseforce-whine threads... MAC banning won't work... it can be changed just as easily as an IP address... they would have to do something else...

one idea i had was to link accounts by a unchangeable hardware identifier, say like a CPU serial number, as well as CIDR... the only problem with that would be proxies... it's not an easy solution...
Some more...

Just take a look at those Nazi symbols
Attached images
lfs_00000071.jpg
lfs_00000072.jpg
lfs_00000073.jpg
Quote from JustForFunRacing :Some more...

Just take a look at those Nazi symbols

It's a stigma attached to this very old symbol because the Nazis used it too.
For me it's only a Nazi symbol if you make it or use it like one (which is of course not good).

Something interesting to read:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

Hey,

Its true though, I need a little insim app for black listing people off my servers but I dunno why we couldnt have the insim app then people banned the black list can scan for their IP on the host and then ban them via there IP.
Quote from BBO@BSR :It's a stigma attached to this very old symbol because the Nazis used it too.
For me it's only a Nazi symbol if you make it or use it like one (which is of course not good).

Something interesting to read:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

Furthermore, there was a (now closed) thread about this very subject not so long ago...

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=59860

Quote from (The Stig) :Hey,

Its true though, I need a little insim app for black listing people off my servers but I dunno why we couldnt have the insim app then people banned the black list can scan for their IP on the host and then ban them via there IP.

@ The Stig..

IP banning is pretty pointless in this day and age, as all anybody needs to do is reset their router and bang! you have a new IP address, plus with dynamic IP's being the norm these days, theres always a chance that a legitamate LFS'er could be assigned an IP that you have blacklisted so if they then tried to join your server then they wouldn't be able to.
Is their a programe for BlackListing People?
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM

BAD USERS! black list!
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG