The online racing simulator
Please, admin read this [ wrecker report ]
These people have nothing to do with the B2R team...never were members and never will be.
Its a couple of kids calling themselves goatseforce.
They do the same at the B2R team server as well, when we ban their usernames they make new ones.
Sadly nothing can be done to stop people making duplicate accounts, only having admin on the server can stop them.
kind of funny actually
Well that sucks, but there really is nothing to do but have server admins permaban them.
Laughed a bit at goatseforce :ices_rofl
I think it's just pure immature...

I'm sure the Dev's can ban an IP address cant they?
I am not sure, but I have got kind of those of my team when we were in kids and we counted that we got over 70 different team mates and at least 60 of them were crashers xD
Ip Banning
No, IP banning is not much use. Most people are on ADSL connections with dynamic IP addresses. All you would do by banning by IP address is possibly stop an innocent player from playing, and all the sad kids who cause the problems would have to do is change their IP to get around the ban. We see these pathetic little kids impersonating the B2R team on the Redline Demo server. Fortunately there is usually an admin about most times so they don't stay too long. All you can do is pity these poor kids, they obviously have some mental health issues.
Of course.
There is an user named "electroduende", "tuerto" and "tuerto2" that in LFS has two pilot-names:
Jack el Tuerto
Demon
I want that this user will be banned.
Quote from Anthoop :These people have nothing to do with the B2R team...never were members and never will be.
Its a couple of kids calling themselves goatseforce.
They do the same at the B2R team server as well, when we ban their usernames they make new ones.
Sadly nothing can be done to stop people making duplicate accounts, only having admin on the server can stop them.

As Anthoop has already said these idiots are not B2R. Over the past few months myself and a few other racers that have admin on the demo servers have been sharing Goatseforce usernames with a view to making it more difficult for these morons. It is quite a long list now and if anybody wants a copy of it PM me and i will forwarded it to you. The only way to beat these idiots is for us all to share info
#10 - VoiD
Thx alot, both received a solid /999 on LR-servers...
They own fo sure.
No, they don't 'own' at all, they are just f--king idiots!
Yet your the type of person to let their actions get the best of you and ultimately making them achieve their goal of annoying you, maybe they are not the idiots.
Doesn't matter to me really as it aint my server and im not affected, BUT i do know how annoying it is when you are having a good race and some idiot screws it for you deliberately.
Quote from danthebangerboy : BUT i do know how annoying it is when you are having a good race and some idiot screws it for you deliberately.

Exactly the reason why we all need to start sharing info It gets even worse when the idiots clone your nicks and usernames and start trying to wreck your teams reputation Believe me it sux:Eyecrazy:
Quote from HS4ever :They own fo sure.

Underneth your name it says " no longer welcome "

Did you get the fastest forum ban ever ...

FYI ..your comment just makes you look like a fool

all this in less than a month ..good job there
However... Just install Airio and disallow the B2R tag - except for the real members of course.

That´s what my Airio config does.
Quote from DoC_uk :Underneth your name it says " no longer welcome "

Did you get the fastest forum ban ever ...

FYI ..your comment just makes you look like a fool

all this in less than a month ..good job there

It's Messy.

And the fastest bans are probably either Kid who created some accounts to spam his fake "LFS news story" and the "Mein LFS" video or one of the many shoe/handy/whatever shop spammers.
I think the fastest succession of bans was 4 demo accounts in the space of about half an hour, when DHRammenstein kept creating new ones to spam an s2 crack of some sort in the swine flu thread, despite the disruption, it was actually quite comical!
Quote from danthebangerboy :I think the fastest succession of bans was 4 demo accounts in the space of about half an hour, when DHRammenstein kept creating new ones to spam an s2 crack of some sort in the swine flu thread, despite the disruption, it was actually quite comical!

ah yes I rmemeber that, was rather entertaining
Not as good as the one in the OCR materials thread tho, as your signature quotes some of the true legend of earmelon!
earmelon was just a classic
Quote from zeugnimod :It's Messy.

And the fastest bans are probably either Kid who created some accounts to spam his fake "LFS news story" and the "Mein LFS" video or one of the many shoe/handy/whatever shop spammers.

Oh its Messy is it ...well that explains that then
Quote from Crady :However... Just install Airio and disallow the B2R tag - except for the real members of course.

That´s what my Airio config does.

Hello Crady could you by any chance tell me were to find Airio?? sounds very useful indeed thnx in advance.
B2R Twincam
Quote from cathal50cc :Hello Crady could you by any chance tell me were to find Airio?? sounds very useful indeed thnx in advance.
B2R Twincam

Lol twin:uglyhamme I know you aint been around much lately but god you make me laugh
We got airio on the S2 server but its not compatible with the FPRS Ranking system that we`ve got on the demo server.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG