The online racing simulator
{BPH} Cracked Cruise Server
(30 posts, closed, started )
Me and another admin of mine got a pm on this forum saying that (BPH) cruise server was using a cracked s2 server and telling them to use cracked S2 games

Removed URL as it links to exploits cracks hacks cheats and crap

There's a youtube video link on that post that also directs you on how to install a cracked S2 license on your computer. personally i see this as a phishing attempt.

i believe that the people running this server should have their lfs license revoked for telling people on how to crack games and handing out information about cracking lfs.

Here's a live snapshot of the topic in case they decide to remove it upon seeing this post: http://h0rn.org/bph.php if they edit their page my page will stay legit.

I hope you can deal with these crackers and get them the punishment they deserve.

As far as i know AlvaroPT and Frozen (Chriship) run this cruise server who both have legit S2 license's
#2 - H0rnn
From what I have read, I believe somehow that someone is hosting a cracked master server list for which people with the cracked S2 accounts can use to play on LFS S2 content servers for free.
:munching_
Well... it seems after a discussion with a few people on the #liveforspeed irc they say it's perfectly fine for servers to be cracked and for them to play on cracked servers so go ahead and just ignore this post, as that's what lfs devs and mods are doing anyways.
Quote from Beaver08 :Well... it seems after a discussion with a few people on the #liveforspeed irc they say it's perfectly fine for servers to be cracked and for them to play on cracked servers so go ahead and just ignore this post, as that's what lfs devs and mods are doing anyways.

quit your crying beaver, if you have such a problem with it, why not just email the devs instead of creating shitty spam threads.
WOW... i im going with beav and horn the legit license holders hosting this should get theirs revoked
Quote from Beaver08 :Well... it seems after a discussion with a few people on the #liveforspeed irc they say it's perfectly fine for servers to be cracked and for them to play on cracked servers so go ahead and just ignore this post, as that's what lfs devs and mods are doing anyways.

yet they just banned a demo user who was using crack. eh goes to show the community is not behind lfs anymore. back in the day i'm sure people would have agree that this isn't right and wanted action. stealing s2 is stealing s2 regardless if it is cruise or race server.

Edit: https://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=82297
Maybe just email the devs? Nothing we can do. Unless you dos them

No.

You guys were just offering up some quite stupid suggestions. Revoking users licences who have purchased S2 who are playing on those other servers could actually be illegal and classified as fraud – particularly as the LFS licence agreement says nothing about revocation of the licence. Then actually linking to the way to actually crack and connect to those cracked servers was quite foolish as well on your behalf.

Arguably you and H0rn are doing more to spread awareness and acknowledgment regarding illegitimate versions of LFS than people who actually use and produce the illegitimate versions of LFS.

Never mind your goal of "stopping software piracy" is completely unrealistic and impossible. Much richer companies have tried to stop piracy and failed. Even with phone home checks on the software and other really invasive and draconian methods, piracy still occurs.

If you did have a bulletproof way to actually stop software piracy, you'd have a lot of companies knocking on your door wanting to pay you hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Send an e-mail to the devs and don't start a thread here to "advertise" that server. :doh:
Quote from zeugnimod :Send an e-mail to the devs and don't start a thread here to "advertise" that server. :doh:

You obviously don't come in IRC anymore (for your better sanity). The 2 of them (Beaver and H0rn) join every night at around 2 AM UTC, ask for Vic, someone tells them that he's probably asleep...

Today they managed to indirectly educate any budding LFS crackers that may have been lurking on that channel.

Very excellent anti-piracy efforts.

Hello, First of all i didn't spread anything in this forum.

You are just accusating me for something i've done in my server and on my forum?

Second : H0rn, what is more illegal, ddos our server or do it on cracked.

I have a pic where you say on teamspeak you ddosed CLC, TC and BPH, and beaver confirms it.
Quote from AlvaroPT :Hello, First of all i didn't spread anything in this forum.

You are just accusating me for something i've done in my server and on my forum?

I have a pic where you say on teamspeak you ddosed CLC, TC and BPH, and beaver confirms it.

show us it then. please provide this nonsense proof

because from that picture it looks like it's my server i'm on and i'm telling somebody did you advertise a server we could take down as in take players and go in there and advertise our server like they did to us.. yet again snooping and hiding on multi accounts to try get us to look bad but you just openely admitted on the lfs forum that you are using cracked s2 license gg your license should be revoked if a mod/dev see's this
Quote from AlvaroPT :Hello, First of all i didn't spread anything in this forum.

All talk no action, show me the picture lol I never type on TS so gg bro.
: poop :
Beav, WHEN DID BPH DDOSED YOU¿!
I dont see my name on here
Quote from AlvaroPT :I dont see my name on here

that's because you asked for proof that BPH attacked us last time i checked frozen was the owner?
Frozen isnt owner, Just me and my cousin .

Show me a proof when you see frozen its owner
Beaver and Horn, your both acting like 12 year olds.. well you both are anyway but none the less, get off the forums if your only going to sturr shit up.
Quote from xtraction :Beaver and Horn, your both acting like 12 year olds.. well you both are anyway but none the less, get off the forums if your only going to sturr shit up.

why dont you get your fat nose out of other people's buisness?

this is a matter that doesnt concern you.
This thread is closed

(30 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG