The online racing simulator
Trying to create my own CRUISE MOD WITH YOUR HELP !
Hello , so i want ask from you a help actually if you can please don't comment if u not going to say anything me or something so i trying to create now my own cruise mod in cracked license so i want actually start from the tables but's i don't know where to write the codes i didn't going to write actually in txt file insn't ? do i have download a LFS external or something can you explain me what is it means please , and please don't write is not for you or something i hope after one 1 year i will be good CRUISE Mod creater and going to help other peoples but's i asking now help from you
#2 - PoVo
:munching_

Cracked licence eh?

You can start by going here.
Quote from PoVo ::munching_

Cracked licence eh?

You can start by going here.

Povo gi galim kalbeti ir lietuviskai galiu gauti gal tavo skype ?
+ kam man ta s2 licenzija jai as kurti noriu ant cracked nesakyk kadaise ir tu turejai cracked serveri tai gal galetum padeti buciau dekingas..
1) You have to be a programmer to write your own InSim applications. If you have no or very little idea about programming, you cannot do that. That's why this topic is covered in "LFS Programmers" section of the forum.
2) Get a license, crackers get no support on this forum.
-
(-Ville-Matti-) DELETED by -Ville-Matti- : ^ Nailed it.
Quote from MadCatX :1) You have to be a programmer to write your own InSim applications. If you have no or very little idea about programming, you cannot do that. That's why this topic is covered in "LFS Programmers" section of the forum.
2) Get a license, crackers get no support on this forum.

Why crackers don't get support ?
-
(-Ville-Matti-) DELETED by -Ville-Matti-
Quote from -Ville-Matti- :Because by buying the license, you will give a reward to devs for this awesome (updateless) game. And nobody just want to help crackers/freeloaders

Not really fear because free loaders/Crackers still fan's okey i getting understanding that i not going to get information from this forum... really thank you
Quote from deevil :Not really fear because free loaders/Crackers still fan's okey i getting understanding that i not going to get information from this forum... really thank you

Yes you're a fan stealing something we all paid £24 for, so really it's not fair on the development team as they are getting less revenue.

So if you want help then you need a s2 account. Simple as
Quote from deevil :Why crackers don't get support ?

This forum is run by LFS developers. In fact they use money they earn by selling LFS licenses to run this forum. Using such a forum to get support for a product you've stolen is rather immoral, don't you think?
Other unofficial forums might be in business of assisting crackers, this one is not.

<OT>
FWIW I find the attitude towards crackers on this forum very pleasing. It shows that online communities aren't full of nutcase anarchists with no respect for ownership, copyright and law. Let's not ruin that guys, okay ?
</OT>
Quote from MadCatX :This forum is run by LFS developers. In fact they use money they earn by selling LFS licenses to run this forum. Using such a forum to get support for a product you've stolen is rather immoral, don't you think?
Other unofficial forums might be in business of assisting crackers, this one is not.

<OT>
FWIW I find the attitude towards crackers on this forum very pleasing. It shows that online communities aren't full of nutcase anarchists with no respect for ownership, copyright and law. Let's not ruin that guys, okay ?
</OT>

I will bilieve is gona be some peoples who'is gona try to help me or something If someone is want to help me i bilieve is some peoples is it my skype : neonas70
Buy a license, and then we will talk.
Well done deevil.
Brought Lincences = Help

Cracked = No Help!

So Go HERE For A Start!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG