The online racing simulator
Custom Resolution Launcher
(5 posts, started )
#1 - amp88
This is a little application that came about from this thread.

From the included readme file:

Quote from READMEv1.txt :Overview
At the time of writing LFS does not allow the user to specify command line options for resolution, refresh rate etc. This application allows the user to specify a desired resolution, refresh rate, colour depth and whether or not LFS should start in windowed or full screen mode.

You must have the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) installed to run the application. If you're not sure if you have Java or not open command prompt and type:

java -version

If you get output like the following:

"C:\Users\Gus>java -version
java version "1.6.0_12"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_12-b04)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 11.2-b01, mixed mode, sharing)"

...then you have Java installed. If you get something like "Java is not a recognised program" you will need to download Java from Sun.

I've tested the application but I would still suggest you backup your cfg.txt file before you test it. Please take a look at the READMEv1.txt file. Hopefully it should answer any questions but if you have any questions or suggestions that aren't covered there don't hesitate to ask. Also, please report any problems you have with the application here (include details please!).
Attached files
LFSCustomResolutionLauncherV1.zip - 11.5 KB - 435 views
works without a problem, thanks
#3 - amp88
Glad to help out
i downloaded this
Quote :Windows XP/Vista/2000/2003/2008 Offline installer

But windows doesnt know what is a java if i type java to cmd
#5 - amp88
Quote from Gegry1992 :i downloaded this

But windows doesnt know what is a java if i type java to cmd

What is the exact output when you type "java -version" into command prompt?
What happens when you double click on the "LFSCustomResolutionLauncherV1.jar" file?

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG