andRo
Furiosly-Fast
FCS13
KanseiDneova
Andrei221
GolfR32
#1 - Lynce
LFS Photomode Competition Week 2 Voting. "Feel the Speed"
Voted for Lynce, but it was hard to decide between Lynce, Spangler, Bashor & Beefy. Cause all of their pics are just great!
#3 - ReVoX
Lynce got my vote.
The pic of JJ72 are nice
Voted for Lynce.
Very hard to decide this week. But in the end, shadow2kx got my vote.
JJ72 got my vote, simply amazing
#7 - Lynce
It seems that this week has not liked my capture, hahahaha.

I was hesitating on whom to vote. Obviously I will not vote for me. But I think I've done the capture this week failed in something and not yet why.

My vote is for his capture JJ72 but contains errors in the blurring speed of tyres and lacks AA in one part of the front wing.

Everything else, including the idea is perfect.
#8 - Lynce
This Poll was ending Monday 7 of July at 11:30 a.m. Clock of these forums.

Sorry :/
voted for JJ72,

like lynce said, there may be some mistakes, but they are minor i think,
plus the concept is amazing :-D
#10 - JJ72
My personal choice would be Lynce's, and it has nothing to do with him choosing mine.

I think first of all he understands the basic of making stuff look fast: tilting, a low angle with a higher FOV.

And furthermore the posture of the car shows some solid thought, the car leaning on it's rear right wheel does suggest a very strong sense of acceleration, and that point created the focus of picture, everything else just projects from that point on. +I always like the Fz5 in motion.

When something is coming to the viewer, it's alot stronger than something just passing by.

What's the next topic, I am waiting for something like T1 carnage.
Thank you very much. I'm glad for your words but, vote.Hahahahahaha.

If you win (you win, don't worry), you can choose the next theme for the next week.
my image is so small. I voted Jack
Do we get the option to see who voted for who?
Quote from JJ72 :

plz plz plz pick that i
I think I have an idea for T1 carnage...
I do like them all... some more than others, but my vote goes to Speed Pro, for the sensation that his pic gives to me. Makes me feel the drama of the moment like if i was behind that helmet. Lfs style.

Congratulations to all.
I voted JJ72. That picture is simply amazing! Great job.
I HaZ TeH VOTE!!1111
Had a think about this one, it was between 3 people for me, but JJ72's just looked so great, and really looked like a lot of work went into it, so he got my vote.
Vote for me! I promise kookies
Quote from baSh0r :Vote for me! I promise kookies

This is your week !!

Hehehehehehe.
Quote from JJ72 :My personal choice would be Lynce's, and it has nothing to do with him choosing mine.

I think first of all he understands the basic of making stuff look fast: tilting, a low angle with a higher FOV.

And furthermore the posture of the car shows some solid thought, the car leaning on it's rear right wheel does suggest a very strong sense of acceleration, and that point created the focus of picture, everything else just projects from that point on. +I always like the Fz5 in motion.

When something is coming to the viewer, it's alot stronger than something just passing by.

Winner, ups, sorry, JJ72 What is your choose?

And a stupid question motivated for my poor english:

What is T1 carnage?

Quote from Lynce :

What is T1 carnage?

Where everyone crashes on Turn 1. Go to a Demo server to see what we mean

he came first :/

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG