The online racing simulator
#1 - Lynce
Photomode Competition 2nd week: Feel the Speed

Second week.

Theme: Feel the Speed

Examples: http://www.robwilson-images.com/view.php?id=439
http://www.draglist.com/photoi ... 20by%20Peter%20Kumble.jpg
http://tutorialblog.org/wp-con ... 08/03/blur-implyspeed.jpg

The most important of your pic is Philosophy of transmite speed.

Pure Philosophy of design.

Rules:

Attention: No renders allowed!!

You can only use your own work, and you can't use old pics or work done before this event has started.

You must upload one single picture, manage Attachments and you can use Imageshack or any other site. Write Final entry, please.

You are allowed to edit your post for picture changes.

Please use only the following cars: All cars.

Please use only the following Tracks: All tracks.

Uploads must be all done between Monday 30 of June to friday 4 of July.

Feel free to use filters, effects, pic rotation, etc, etc.

Preview pic: Manage atachments and Previews should not be larger than 400 pixels along the longest side, vertical or horizontal.

Patch Y is recommended.
Allowed Pacth Y30.

Thanks for read!!

Winner JJ72:

Nevermind...
Is this what you are talking about?

Not Final yet

(nice one riders motion)
Nice edit baSh0r, but maybe you could try to make the whole ambiance 'darker'? To fit the skin, offcourse!
Here is a rain version (it's dark isnt it )

ill create a thumbnail lateR
Attached images
F08_rain.jpg
Great theme! I'll get to work soon.
Hope i wont be left out this time
Attached images
comp 2.jpg
#8 - Lynce
Quote from Riders Motion :Final Entry

Previews should not be larger than 400 pixels along the longest side, vertical or horizontal.

Thank you very much.
That is no preview, thats the original picture, the preview is in the attachment isnt it?
Quote from Lynce :Previews should not be larger than 400 pixels along the longest side, vertical or horizontal.

Thank you very much.

F*ck it then no preview.
Quote from Riders Motion :F*ck it then no preview.

If participate in the Photomode Competition you must accept the rules.
Quote from Lynce :If participate in the Photomode Competition you must accept the rules.

Yep, and there's no rule saying that I NEED to post a preview so I just removed it.
Nice, I'll try and do some editing after school, and this time I won't forget the preview pic.
This is kind of bad, don't like it cause I forgot to save it earlier and then I made a bad mistake. It's not like I wanted it to be, but I don't feel like doing it again.

final entry.

Preview
Attached images
speed copy.png
Lynce you should make a rule that if you don't post a preview you wont be accepted to the contest. Because for the voters it's a lot easier if they have thumbnails not just a path...
Thanks, Tazka:

Changed Rules at this point:

Preview pic: Manage atachments and Previews should not be larger than 400 pixels along the longest side, vertical or horizontal.

This is for future poll of weekend.
-
(mcintyrej) DELETED by mcintyrej : double

Final Entry

FINAL ENTRY
FINAL ENTRY.

Here is the preview pic:
[attach]60389[/attach]

Here is the full pic:
[attach]60390[/attach]
Quote from Furiously-Fast :FINAL ENTRY.

Here is the preview pic:
[ATTACH]60389[/ATTACH]

Here is the full pic:
[ATTACH]60390[/ATTACH]

Can I just ask why all of your pictures are blurry? Do you do it on purpose or something? They're all really hard to look at. It doesn't really look like speed its just out of focus.
I made it blurry on purpose. It is hard to see such fast things anyway. Just look at the pictures on the first post.
They aren't blurred like yours is. Also, you've used a radial blur on it instead which makes the camera look like its flying away or towards the car. You should use a motion blur going sideways if you want it to look like its moving.
-
(Kaw) DELETED by Kaw
-
(Taavi(EST)) DELETED by Taavi(EST) : copycats
Awesome work there mcintyrej!
Quote from CobraDrifter :Awesome work there mcintyrej!

Thanks CobraDrifter, Taavi - I was going to do that exact same thing pretty much but with a blurred steering wheel as if he was turning fast. I failed at it though. Nice job!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG