The online racing simulator
In-Game PM System
(13 posts, started )
In-Game PM System
Title speaks for itself...
+1

Something like "/msg username blahblah".
yes good idea
Quote from Batterypark :+1

Something like "/msg username blahblah".

+1
Might help get rid of all the spamming.
#5 - mr_x
+1
means I can privately message team mates to tell them to get their arses on Ventrilo rather than telling them over the rest of the spam
Well it seems to me it'd make sense to have the current person specific messages
Quote :Dajmin - STFU

made private so that only the targeted person sees it. And I imagine that'd be pretty simple to change too.
+1

It'd be nice if there was some way to do a 'team chat' in races where you had whole teams.
Quote from nfsjunkie91 :+1

It'd be nice if there was some way to do a 'team chat' in races where you had whole teams.

Err... Teamspeak?
Quote from duke_toaster :Err... Teamspeak?

Not everyone has a mic. Horrible argument, but I felt like I had to add something to my post other than addition. :P
Well I still can't fault Xfire for being an awesome game-based IM program. When my brother and I are racing together (rare but does happen) we use Xfire so that we're not spamming the game with crap messages. And it's also good when you're talking about people in the game
It now supports group chatting as well, so team can talk together if they want.

Enough shameless promotion now
You can use an insim app for that.
Good idea
Private messaging would be good but it would be hard to write some driver names with strange symbols so there would be also the button PM in the connection list (N).

In-Game PM System
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG