The online racing simulator
Team Tag in LFS...
(7 posts, started )
Team Tag in LFS...
Hi, I would like to suggest to make it possible to enter a Team Tag under the Player options in game.

I work with point calculation in a league called Torsdagsrace, and to be able to export Teaminfo trough insim would be great, this is manual work for me today. Also it would be great if player name ingame could be superseeded with Teamname, As most drivers do manually.

Just something i noticed, hope to see the function in the future, maybie i´m not the first to suggest.

By the way, Thanks for a great game. LFS is my first and probably my last Race simulator..

Kind regards
Joakim (S}{adow)
+1
+1
Don't start to mock me but I had to ask: Why do you need "clans" in a racing simulator? Sure, there are different teams in F1 IRL, for example, but still... I just don't get it, enlight me.
Quote from Gekkibi :Don't start to mock me but I had to ask: Why do you need "clans" in a racing simulator? Sure, there are different teams in F1 IRL, for example, but still... I just don't get it, enlight me.

Someone is good at making setups, someone is a really good driver, someone likes to makes skins.. all togehter its a Team.

/S}{adow
#6 - Bean0
Quote from Gekkibi :Don't start to mock me but I had to ask: Why do you need "clans" in a racing simulator? Sure, there are different teams in F1 IRL, for example, but still... I just don't get it, enlight me.

Some of the higher profile leagues and events are pretty much exclusive to teams.

You can't do a 24hr race on your own for example.

I think the majority here would say it's called "Teams" not "clans"

I you want to do leagues like http://www.mastersofendurance.eu/
where you have to drive 6, 12 or 24 hours you def. need a Team.
Then when you got someone from your Team telling you when to pit over Teamspeak or that you have to push a bit harder or that you have to let someone driving another faster class of car pass etc. then it makes the feeling of driving in a league more realistic.

And like S}{adow said not everyone can do (good looking) skins on his own or build (good and fast) setups etc.

and here is a whole thread about it with some good explanations:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showth ... 30382&highlight=teams

Team Tag in LFS...
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG