The online racing simulator
Garage 2 by Hurts2bstock
(33 posts, started )
Garage 2 by Hurts2bstock
Looks cool. It's just too bad that you chose that angle of the garage. Because at that angle, there is back-lighting on the car and wheels. If it was the other way around (see right-side of car), then it might look nicer for showcasing the car?
Good point on the angle for showcase reasons.

I designed it to "fool some of the people all of the time", not "all of the people some of the time......lol meaning I wanted the lighting to work "somewhat" from any angle
Attached images
samplerightside (Large).jpg
WoW, that's great, Thanks
It's reversable aswell.
Attached images
reversed (Large).JPG
#6 - Pig
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Downloading NOW

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Nice job

Great. Feels Homey (except for the wood burning stove in the corner is missing)...Canadian eh!

Happy New Year,

Thanks for sharing,

Ant
Attached images
Good Work!.jpg
Quote from AtomAnt :

Great. Feels Homey (except for the wood burning stove in the corner is missing)...Canadian eh!

Happy New Year,

Thanks for sharing,

Ant

Lol, it used to have way more junk in it, but took alot out to make the text less anoying to read.......NASSA skin looks good in there. Also I'm glad you like it, I did try to make it feel cozy / quiet / peacefull......I guess it worked, look out for more garages in the future
That's my beloved Kansas City Chiefs/ Valvoline skin......must have been a good omen cause the Chiefs are going to the playoffs...we kicked some Sunshine state Butt today.

If you ever need a place to call home, you'b be welcome at NASSA.

:em31: (Wobble )

(edit) Hope I didn't speak to soon...The 49 ers have to beat Denver...11:47 to go...San Fran 20 Denver 16.

(edit) Yippie Denver lost...Go Chiefs Go
I'm gonna have to try this, with my dad's garage.
#12 - Davo
The only downside is seeing clouds on the car. hehe
Quote from Davo :The only downside is seeing clouds on the car. hehe

My first one was an outdoor scene for that reason..lol

The garage, needs two things to make it perfect for modding.....1: a separate sky file for reflections, and 2: to have a ground reflection of the car set to 20% or so transparency.....or at the very least it's own drop shadow.
#14 - Davo
Got your first one handy? Yeh that would rock, doubt its high on the priortiy list though hehe
#16 - Davo
Ahh yeh, that one needs a shadow, loks liek floating. I like this one much better
Quote from Davo :Ahh yeh, that one needs a shadow, loks liek floating. I like this one much better

You could add a shadow to the pic, but in broad daylight it's gona be pretty sharp, and vehicle / angle specific...lol

Maybe I should post my drop shadow /reflection in the old suggestion box.
how do u install the first 1
It should be copied into your LFS>Data>Pic folder. You can back up the old one first if you like......the file is called bkg_garage.jpg
i made a copy of the original and saved over the old 1 with the 1 i downloaded and it aint working
go into lfs>data>pic and click on bkg_garage.jpg and make sure its the right one in there.
i works
Awsome, I hope you like it
Where do i put this?
I like it alot!.
Quote from Hurts2bStock :It should be copied into your LFS>Data>Pic folder. You can back up the old one first if you like......the file is called bkg_garage.jpg

Quote from l1k3z0mg :Where do i put this?
I like it alot!.

illepall

Anyhow, great background. I love it!

Garage 2 by Hurts2bstock
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG