The online racing simulator
Custom menu backgrounds
(20 posts, started )
#1 - (SaM)
Custom menu backgrounds
Okay, here's 3 of mine I made. I'm making more to replace all background pics. Not that I dont like them but I just like making LFS personal.

Now lemme see what you guys can do!
Attached images
screens.jpg
Attached files
Backgroundpics_by_diesel.zip - 454.2 KB - 1383 views
Hey man,

Great background I've installed them right now and the look great especially the main screen, great work.

bye bye
Main Screen KICK ASS!!!
ive made me own, but not of lfs, ive got a race ford gt on the main page, and a vfr750 rc30 on the multi page
Quote from (SaM) :Okay, here's 3 of mine I made. I'm making more to replace all background pics. Not that I dont like them but I just like making LFS personal.

Now lemme see what you guys can do!

someone loves the FZ50 lol

looks great though
#6 - (SaM)
Quote from v4forlife :ive made me own, but not of lfs, ive got a race ford gt on the main page, and a vfr750 rc30 on the multi page

Well, POST IT!
You know I'm using these Diesel Very nice work as always.
these are beautiful, maybe the dev's should contact you about using them!

way better than the original
they are custom so you can make them better than original, at least for personal taste

jpgs are a feature, not a limitation.

im amazed no one actually modded it more. seems everyones happy with default bgs. the mainmenu one was to change anyway and what you see is temp and alpha. if i have oportunity in future the first thing ill change is mainmenu one but thats dependant on a lotta other stuff...

keep it up
I had my garage modded out. It's possible to make a whole scene with them. That would be cool, but a pain in the A44 none the less.

*edit- by garage I meant the car selection screen
Ya the screen are gorgeous.I agree these should replace the screens.Good job Sam!!
Hmm, dunno, there's weird type of blur there, makes em look all fuzzy. I'd like em better if they had a clean Gaussian blur.
Yeah, true, that's why I didn't make my backgrounds that noticable but eyefriendly. But your blocky blur does catch my eye though..
Please some screens u have not my backup in your file :P
I will see first if it worth to download it.
Not download and install and then see
Just open his rar and check them out. Theyre not .raw files wich need to be opened in Photoshop or LFS, but theyre JPG files wich can be opened right away.
Here is a screen shot of what I use, fell free to use-edit, do what ever you want with this..........the only thing that took any work was the garage, getting a pic that worked, and one I liked....etc...that worked with the perspective of the game was tough, other than that I did nothing .....hope you like

just overwrite (after making backups ) and paste in the "pic" folder

I kept the files separte if you want to take only the garage
Attached files
Walpaperpack.zip - 1.4 MB - 654 views
bkg_garage.zip - 1021 KB - 692 views
Me likes.... but every time I clicked an image, the quality went way down... I dont know, maybe it's this school computer or whatever.

EDIT: Okay, I've looked at them at home, and they are very good IMHO. I'm gunna use them... or at least some of them.
Quote from Hurts2bStock :Here is a screen shot of what I use, fell free to use-edit, do what ever you want with this..........the only thing that took any work was the garage, getting a pic that worked, and one I liked....etc...that worked with the perspective of the game was tough, other than that I did nothing .....hope you like

http://photobucket.com/albums/ ... rrent=Untitled-1Small.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/ ... Untitled-6MediumSmall.jpg

just overwrite (after making backups ) and paste in the "pic" folder

I kept the files separte if you want to take only the garage

I like this good work
i would be helpfull if u could tell me were to save it plz? thanks colt!
/data/pic

Custom menu backgrounds
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG