The online racing simulator
Sound remixer problems
(11 posts, started )
Sound remixer problems
The sound remixer works, the .exe opens, and I can see it in my runnning tasks menu. Fzr sounds awesome BTW. But here is my problem... It doesn't show the actual program. I get the effects, but I have no remixer panel/ program that I can select options, just a button on the taskbar. when I click the button, It does nothing. I'm confused. Any help?
That's weird. Have you tried to PM Yamakawa?
Quote from DaveWS :That's weird. Have you tried to PM Yamakawa?

I figured it out, I'm an idiot... I am using 800x 600 right now because I am using my tv as a screen. Whe I first opened it, It was at 1080xz1024. so when I switched, it stayed to the right, off screen. I havd to move it back into view... LMAO
Quote from Will987 :I figured it out, I'm an idiot... I am using 800x 600 right now because I am using my tv as a screen. Whe I first opened it, It was at 1080xz1024. so when I switched, it stayed to the right, off screen. I havd to move it back into view... LMAO

ROFL
Quote from DutchJok3r :Btw I'm not a Demo racer I have both License but the forum doesn't change it, please help me

Thnx, Greetz Dutch

You have to login with the same nick, you bought your licence with. And with the WEBpassword.
I have no power but how the hell do I turn the Power on?
Quote from rafal989 :I have no power but how the hell do I turn the Power on?

Hope this helps:

With the new V patch CSR might get some serious air time now. We need a FAQ for this excelent program. I've seen about 20-30 times: my sound lags : my CSR wont work : etc : etc :
Attached images
CSR helper.JPG
Quote from JasonJ :Hope this helps:

With the new V patch CSR might get some serious air time now. We need a FAQ for this excelent program. I've seen about 20-30 times: my sound lags : my CSR wont work : etc : etc :

Good idea! Make a new thread.
Some kind of tutorial/FAQ would be great. I could be interested participating doing one.

I just made a tiny mini guide to my signature
Quote from deggis :Some kind of tutorial/FAQ would be great. I could be interested participating doing one.

I just made a tiny mini guide to my signature

You had some usefull pictures here about setting up CSR. But now the picture links dont work..
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=253877#post253877
They were good pics. Could you please re-upload those pictures if you still have them, as a LFS forum attachment on that post, so they dont expire from some external site. That might help a few that take the time to actually read the thread. But I guess if they did that they wouldn't have to ask "Where do I put the files" .
Those links works now, server was apparently down yesterday.

Sound remixer problems
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG