The online racing simulator
Quote from AndroidXP :I could only reproduce it in MP, though...

I had it everytime when alt+f4'ing in the 3 seconds after the map appeared ;o
Even in singleplayer. But as it it's fixed now...
Quote from XmaX :Maybe add a rev limiter to next Test Patch pls ?
Nice done Scawen

Every car in LFS has a rev limiter at the moment...
Quote from AndroidXP :Every car in LFS has a rev limiter at the moment...

I even have an application that "Bounces" the revs at certain RPM.
#54 - XmaX
yeah you know that i mein, maybe you can explain it. I mean that the rpm goes down and up ...

Sorrs for my bad english
As Zipppy said, there is an aplication called LfsRevLimiter could do that at any rpm. The only problem is that sometimes the engine dont switch on again. But it makes a realistic sound in each car
Quote from Scawen :

New language included : Español Latino (still need to add a flag)

Interesting, may i know who is the translator?
Quote from Flame CZE :Neto_r

oh gosh :doh: ... i dont know his english... let me see the patch, and i think español latino isnt gonna be fair for whole latinamerica, since everyone has different slangs or that things...
Iv had no problems with Z3,4 or 5.

Its all working fine except the Lx4 bug thats already been reported.

Thanks for the patches
When i view from the wheels camera, i can't see the rims. Sorry if it's been reported already. my specs are in my signature. and when im in fullscreen, only in fullscreen, the shadows look, well, not like shadows. Altough when i printscreen it looks normall. And i sometimes can't press escape for some reason.
Attached images
rims.jpg
I still get the fuzzy shadows on this patch.

Nvidia 7600GT
Hello there, i was just taking a picture with the new patch, (see picture 1) when i then Shift F4'd the game to save it to take another, then i maximised it again, then i got some weird under car neons appear lol.. or etleast it looks like it, (see picture 2)

allso when your driving in chase view the shadows look jaggid as if the car has millions of dents in it or somthing lol

Graphs cards:

Two 4870X2's running in Crossfire X
Drivers ATI cat 8.12's

but other than the random shadow thingy, its all iv spotted so far
Attached images
new screenshot.jpg
Neons.jpg
When I have a rear collision with the LX4 the number plate goes through the wheel.
Attached images
Lx4_bug.jpg
Quote from alex_du_77 :When I have a rear collision with the LX4 the plate number goes through the wheel.

Already reported many times.
Right , just to report on the ABS thing, with the XRT at blackwood, its made me a second quicker per lap, i went from 1.24.6 to 1.23.6, now thats a serious amount of time to gain :\
He is right, haven't seen it reported, but I think it's due to the damage model at the moment, because the RB4 exhaust is still sticking out of the car after a crash
Quote from Bose321 :When i view from the wheels camera, i can't see the rims. Sorry if it's been reported already.

Reported many times already and is not a bug to begin with. The rims were never visible before and still aren't. The only difference is that the brake disc is now gone, too.

Seriously why does this matter to people so much (judging from the amount of reports of this)? You're driving in a view that magically makes the car body transparent, ffs.
#70 - Maix
Framerate was decreased by about 10fps with the patch on my system. is that common?? I'm using a laptop with core 2 duo T8100 (2,1ghz) and nvidia gforce 8400M GS... I know that graphic card is no high end gaming device but it was working well with LFS until now...now it's slightly stuttering in some situations
Quote from Maix :Framerate was decreased by about 10fps with the patch on my system. is that common?? I'm using a laptop with core 2 duo T8100 (2,1ghz) and nvidia gforce 8400M GS... I know that graphic card is no high end gaming device but it was working well with LFS until now...now it's slightly stuttering in some situations

It can be because of the new shadows. FPS decreased at me too.
Quote from alex_du_77 :I don't think the collision bug is reported

Its done that with the LX4 for as long as i have had lfs, well it has for me, just like if you get the back of an XFG smashed then the window wiper stays where it would originally be.

Quote from ATHome :He is right, haven't seen it reported, but I think it's due to the damage model at the moment, because the RB4 exhaust is still sticking out of the car after a crash

RB4 exhaust thing is also a well old issue, has always been that way as far as i know.
Attached images
wiper.jpg
Some shadows end abruptly at BL car park.
Attached images
Untitled-4.jpg
#74 - Maix
Quote from Flame CZE :It can be because of the new shadows. FPS decreased at me too.

well, the new shadows are not worth 10fps less in my opinion. (Didn't even notice the difference - are there any screenshots that show the difference btw?)
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Right , just to report on the ABS thing, with the XRT at blackwood, its made me a second quicker per lap, i went from 1.24.6 to 1.23.6, now thats a serious amount of time to gain :\

That just means you suck at cadence braking. Anyway, it seems like ABS will make LFS more competitive.
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z5 - online compatible (no VW)
(257 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG