The online racing simulator
Free steam games
(16 posts, started )
Free steam games
First time i ever tried Race07 and I like it quite much.

Just one thing... Now when they published it free, servers are full of stupid kids who are driving in wrong way and crashing on purpose. And there's always few of them. Never publish racing simulator on Steam...
Quote from CardsetCrazy :First time i ever tried Race07 and I like it quite much.

Just one thing... Now when they published it free, servers are full of stupid kids who are driving in wrong way and crashing on purpose. And there's always few of them. Never publish racing simulator on Steam...

I would assume the servers were kinda empty before this though.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :I would assume the servers were kinda empty before this though.

Guess what, they weren't. There were quite a few populated servers of around 20-30 people playing at all times. I was surprised by that when I bought it a year ago or so.
-
(dfgjkl) DELETED by dfgjkl
#5 - Mysho
League racing in Race 07 (you can say omg Race07 is prehistoric now, but think twice) especially the WTCC class and its door-to-door racing nature was one of the best racing I've ever had in simracing.
I really like Race07, but I can't find any decent servers..most of them have just kids racing there who only will try to crash you.
Quote from MousemanLV :I really like Race07, but I can't find any decent servers..most of them have just kids racing there who only will try to crash you.

someon can host a server called "LFS Racing server" with password protected
so anyone who enter there know how to race
Yeah, that would be cool, I would appreciate that!
Yeah would be cool. I didn't expect this game to be that good. Cars are really fun to drive and there's some decent mods too
i tryed to race online on public server, was the worst experience of all, i think the worst idea was put this sim on steam

70% of the drivers are ramming each other and crashing to anyone

but just got my first clean race on the bmw in brands hactch was really awesome, if we can make a server password protected we can have tons of fun
cool, sadly no money for that, hehehe
Installing now... Thanks
I've done WTCC 2012 - 2013 mod for Race 07 / GTR Evo / Race Injection with help of my friend Tatino if anyone's interested. Just google it. You need quite a bunch of another mods to get it running, tho.
Quote from Mysho :I've done WTCC 2012 - 2013 mod for Race 07 / GTR Evo / Race Injection with help of my friend Tatino if anyone's interested. Just google it. You need quite a bunch of another mods to get it running, tho.

http://www.nogripracing.com/files.php?maincat=5

there is the WTCC mod 2013-2013 in on single file of 170mb for Race07
http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=39545

Also here is the guide to make it run
http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=317087

if someon have Direct link to donwload the WTCC 2010 mod, trow it here

Free steam games
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG