The online racing simulator
2014 Kyoto 400 Announcement

The 2014 Kyoto 400 will be held by Worldwide Racing and sponsored by MHServers.net on Saturday, January 25th and February 1st of 2014 with events beginning at 18:00 UTC on both days. January 25th will feature single car qualifying and two 100 mile duel races which will determine the starting grid of the 3rd annual Kyoto 400. February 1st will feature the 216 lap Kyoto 400 at the Kyoto Ring Oval in the high powered FZR.

Competitors will be required to obtain at least 2 practice session credits prior to January 25th in order to participate in this event. This will ensure that competitors are of skill and knowlege proper for such an intense challenge.

New this year will be a crash deterrent. Any vehicle with damage enough to drive their suspension up to the full marker in any of the categories shown on the F10 menu will be removed from the race with crash damage. This will give drivers more incentives to avoid crashes, reduce their commonality, and reduce their violence.

We also plan on exploring some other ideas over the course of the practice sessions such as requiring R2 tires only in order to reduce the ability of single drafting groups to break away from the rest of the field. Full race rules will be posted once a package has been decided upon by Worldwide Racing.

The first practice session for the 2014 Kyoto 400 will be held on December 26, 2013 at 22:00 GMT on [WR] Kyoto 400. I will post a full thread explaining the session after Registrations have been opened. Only registered Kyoto 400 drivers will be permitted to participate.

Registration is open!

This event is currently planned to be a stand alone single event, but may be added into a short series if interest in a series is appropriate.

Logo credited to Rony (Eclipsed)
Attached images
Kyoto400-3rd.png
#2 - Sobis
Why don't you get back the sub-forum for this? It would be more organised
Quote from Cornys :Logo credited to Rony

No problem,just slight edit from old logo,which was 1 minute job,since I have the PSD. Still,you could resize it,not everyone has FullHD screen!
Quote from Sobis :Why don't you get back the sub-forum for this? It would be more organised

That is in the works . Just waiting on the Devs to put it back to the active section.

Quote from F1 mainiac :Off topic : Are skins a must?

Skins will not be required this year, but I will allow driver to post their skins on a special thread once we get the sub-forum back. In their place license plates will be required to show driver's entry numbers.
Anybody doing a live feed?
Quote from Texpelt88 :Anybody doing a live feed?

Unfortunately I don't think there will be a stream. I'm not technical savvy enough to do it in any kind of qualify, and the person who I trust to do it is busy today. If any of the drivers would like to broadcast their race or anything of that sort they are of course welcome to do so.

I'm afraid that spectators will be forced to watch LFS Remote at best.

http://www.lfsworld.net/remote/?host=[WR]+Kyoto+400
I can tweet during the yellow flags, if the rules allow that

I've created a profile @Kyoto400, where (hopefully) some tweets will appear. If anyone wants to contribute to that profile too, e.g. before the race, PM me and I'll tell them the password.
Quote from Flame CZE :I can tweet during the yellow flags, if the rules allow that

I've created a profile @Kyoto400, where (hopefully) some tweets will appear. If anyone wants to contribute to that profile too, e.g. before the race, PM me and I'll tell them the password.

No problem. I'm working on getting up a stream myself, but I'm waiting on something from SimRace.tv so I can bring RRD viewer back up (password for PC2 on TeamViewer is what I need). It won't be fancy, but it will be a window into the event for those who are not able to drive in it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG