The online racing simulator
European Time Attack Masters - Zandvoort
Some of you may know we won the 2013 Time Attack season for Club/Pro RWD, and on the back of that season win we was invited to compete in the European Time Attack Masters which was held at Zandvoort, Holland.

I received a call on Tuesday from Mike (driver and owner) telling me we had been invited and even tho we both agreed at brands that the season win was it, the last time we would compete i just replied.. how are we going to get there? So Mike made the arrangements and I traveled to Luton late Thursday night after work so we could set off early on Friday morning to make the Tunnel.

quick coffee stop

Nearly there..

Arrived, this was our hotel.

parked up

strangely when we was shown our room, we came out of the hotel, down the street and into some house.. a bit strange, but it was comfy enough.

we set off in reasonable time to the track (2 miles away) got there and got setup, luckily we knew the guys with the HKS stall so they were happy for us to steal the back of their pit garage.

Saturday was testing day so we booked 2, 1 hour sessions and made use as much as we could.. neither of us had been to Zandvoort before but i had a couple hundred laps on the computer. One of the dutch speedster owners came along to show mike the propper lines etc so he could see where he was supposed to be going.

Mike managed to do a 1'56.4 which was pretty decent according to the dutch speedster guys.. so we was happy with that, i had a go but best i could do was a 2'04.x but i was fully held up by traffic, i was faster than mike in the first section, equaled him in the last but the middle section was woeful stuck behind a beemer i think plus i had a passenger .

The testing sessions were soon over, and we chilled out for the rest of the afternoon, went out for something to eat and went to bed.

Got to the track early and got the car warmed up and sorted for the days first session, watched some drag racing and wondered around the paddock.

went out in warm up and didn't do too bad

and then qualifying

remember tho, we were the only car on normal semi slick (V70a's) vs everyone else on qualifying slicks, the results just seem that much more impressive. The Lotus Evora which was beating us is a GT4 Race Car, driven by Cos Euser who is a full pro (lemans 24hr etc) and Zandvoort is his home track

pics during the events.

We went out in the final but despite Mikes best efforts.. we couldnt catch Cor in the Evora.. but. we was never in with a chance.. we went there to have a bit of fun, as a nice end to a 2 year journey..

Well done Chris, Cor Euser must have done a milion laps on zandvoort and has a lot of experience in GT racing.

Lovely car mate, looks like the real deal and a lot of fun to drive.

Checked all the photo's and at the below 2 u passed the town i life in ''Hoofddorp'' very close to the track!

My personal record is 2.08 in a stock civic type-r, way off your pace!

Nice to see you had a good time at my local track, and good weather too.

Quote from R3DMAN :
Nearly there..

A small clip of me driving the civic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f ... jqayAtfewx7j63Dv57Q#t=236
It is a lovely track! My pb was 2'04 but i was held up from scheivlak to audi s...

We will be back next year tho!
I'm confused. It's your car but someone else was driving.
your confused because your a ****ing idiot...

"I received a call on Tuesday from Mike (driver and owner) telling me we had been invited"
Quote from r3dman :your confused because your a ****ing idiot...

"i received a call on tuesday from mike (driver and owner) telling me we had been invited"

he's lived in canada too long with dawes.
Quote from R3DMAN :your confused because your a ****ing idiot...

"I received a call on Tuesday from Mike (driver and owner) telling me we had been invited"

Well it looks identical to your car.
yeah because last time i checked Chris' car was a full on race car.

Not some piece of garbage burning by the side of the road.
Quote from Bmxtwins :he's lived in canada too long with dawes.

No.

There's no comparing BlueFlame's stupidity to me.

BlueFlame says things that are whole new levels of stupid.

I do not say things that are stupid.
That car looks nothing like Chris's car. Blueflame I think you need to work on your observation skills

Nicely done Chris, good to see you out there running some laps More than I can say

What's your plan for next season? How much does it cost to enter the time attack events?
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :That car looks nothing like Chris's car. Blueflame I think you need to work on your observation skills

Nicely done Chris, good to see you out there running some laps More than I can say

What's your plan for next season? How much does it cost to enter the time attack events?

plans for next year are nothing.. the amount of time the TA takes up we decided that we are just going to trackday the cars instead of competing.

ive already done one trackday at donington park on the end of the zandvoort weekend and im planning to do blyton park this sunday.. then its going away for winter.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG