The online racing simulator
12h Blackwood [23.11.2013]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00XNoSnITNY

General Conditions ’12 hours Blackwood' 23th November 2013’

Starting Permission in generell: first in - first serve
You have to do your registration directly at the BurnoutCrew LFS-DoP SignIn Server!

Sign In Server is now available: DoP - SignIn

* please, take care of your common team tag. That’s important!
* the first participant / founder of a team is automaticly the teamleader and may handle some team-specific things.
The teamleader chooses the team-tag and the car-class.
The car is selected by the driver doing some laps on the qualification server. Changing car won't be possible afterwards.
If the team-leader leaves the team, another team-mate becomes the leader. If the last member leaves, the team will be deleted from the database.
* registered teams will be tracked automaticly. Have a look at the DoP Website here: DoP Eventpage
* lap times for the qualifikation will be tracked too.

The race qualifikation & server is now available: DoP - Grid1
for train- & qualifikation sessions
IMPORTANT NOTE: You will get the password for the mainrace about two hours before start at the DoP Eventpage!

Requirements:
* minimum age: 16 years
* at least 150 driven laps [car and track combined]
Track
* Blackwood
Alloweded car classes
* XF GTI and XR GT
* TBO (RB4 / XRT / FXO)
* LRF (LX6 / RAC / F50)

The procedure
Main Race: on Saturday, 2013 23th Nov.
Time: MEZ 10.00 [GMT 09.00]
* race: 12 hours
* max driver: 28 plus 4 Wildcards
(if we get more SignIn's, we will open some more grids)
* no lag lap and no restart
* pitstop and changing driver is allowed, but not requiered for the first DoP race.
* yellow and blue flag are to attend
* tidy driving in the pitlane
* in general: one Admin is on the server

Qualifikation:
* the Qualifikation is from November 11th till 22th (24:00 MEZ)
* each driver has to do a qulalify lap
* each driver is limited to an amount of 10 laps, inclusive in- and out-laps (laps will be counted after first split)
* the average team time is used for qualify. No qual-lap results in a lap time of 3:00.000
* the final results and classifications may be viewed here: DoP Eventpage

The 'BurnoutCrew' Tracker:
Will automaticly list all registered teams and racers for this event.

The 'BurnoutCrew' Lapcounter
This Tool is relevant for the final results at the end of this race. Two Lapcounters are tracking your race. One counts your driven laps ingame and displays the quantity you have reached and your current position (the LfS positions may be incorrect if you think of disconnects and surely mutiple grids) directly on your screen.
The second will be hosted on the DoP Eventpage for external views, so your teammates and other visitors could get a quick summary of this race event.

Disconnect / Re-joins
There're many reasons for disconnects and we don't whant to distroy a race of fun for you. So, reconnects will be allowed. Of course you're losing a lap in lap-counter. That's it.

After reconnect you have to act carefully with blue flags. Admins may punish you for ignoring a blue flag caused by a faster/leading team. Others may be ignored. Unfortunetly there is no way to prevent LfS programmaticly from showing the blue flags. So it's up to you, to fit the rules of racing...

The Appreciation
It is only a team competition. The total number of driven laps decides the final placements. This is determinded by the Lapcounter. If there are two, or more teams in the same lap after race end, the first finish decides for winning this event.

Penalties:
The Admins could judge immediately about penalties; for example: crossing the pitlane, unfair actions, permanent ignoring blue flag and so on. The penalty scale could be ‘Drive through’ or ‘Stop and go’ und must fit in the next following three laps!

Exlusion
The BurnoutCrew organizes this Event. We will decide about necessary adjustments if needed. There will be no privileged participation.
***edit
Nice! Looking foreward to this
Sign in Server is open!
In addition the BurnoutCrew were foundet as LFS Racingteam even in 2004, too. And so we celebrate 10 Years being BC! So, be part of this Racingparty! You are welcome! The Lfs Sign-In Server is now open. Look now for: DoP – SignIn (and sign in).

Our Member ClarkParker create a famous video as little appetizer. look at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00XNoSnITNY

Signed Teams
http://www.bc-racing.de/Burnou ... .php?navigation=dop_teams
Race News and Information's:
www.lfsforum.net
www.bc-racing.de
Hello, two questions:

The 150 laps requirement, is this the lapcount on LFSW or on the event server?
Say my lapcount on Blackwood is like:
FZ5: 216 Laps
XRT: 14 Laps
I could for now drive the FZ5 but not XRT, or both? (Not sure how the "combined" is to be understood)

Is there a DoP logo for use on skins?
I have two questions also:

Is there a limit on the number of drivers per team?
Can a team enter multiple cars in one class?

Thanks
#8 - kiste
guess last years there where 4 drivers per team and you can have teams in all classes even twice.

The combined thing is classlike if i remember right.

If you have the minimum laps in fz5 you also can drive rac or lx6. Same for tbo class. Also you can have 50 klaps in xrt,fxo and rb4. But not lrf+tbo i.e.

But i am not in the adminteam. Thats how it was last years.

And yes there will be some numberplates and even a logo i guess
Thanks kiste for words, correct!

Numberplate is comming soon
numbers
just about to throw a skin together what is the number situation IE will BC asine a number to each car, do we register a number, or just go with personal choice?
so, 2nd post after announcement, we can register the numbers.
Quote from tmack :just about to throw a skin together what is the number situation IE will BC asine a number to each car, do we register a number, or just go with personal choice?

To be a little more exact: We do not need any car-numbers for that event. But to get more racing-experience I'll start a new thread here, where you can register your team. So we won't have any duplicate numbers at the end.
Small problem from team Absolute Beginners Cola·Mond
(oho the colors get copied from site to forum )
I mistyped teamtag in my name and now can not change it anymore?
In fact changing driver name only worked that one time and now when I type a new name in the "Current Name" button nothing happens.
Knistling could not change his name either (from TCL to ABcm), it does not update.

Yes that's right.

I've changed the InSim. You'll now find a button "unsign me" just above "You're signed in!".
To change the team name, delete Knistling from the team and then unsign yourself. Then create your team again.

If you're not the leader just unsign yourself and sign in again with the new choosen driver name.
Hi everyone!
My team and I would like to participate in the endurance race but we have some doubts:

1) When is the deadline to sign up the team?
2) How many driver per team?
3) The 150 driven laps will be on the server? or just on LFSWORLD?

I'll hope that some admi answer as soon as possible.

Maki!

Hola a todos!
Con mi equipo queremos participar en la carrera de resistencia, pero tenemos algunas dudas:

1) Cual es la fecha tope para poder inscribir al team?
2) Cuantos pilotos por team?
3) Las 150 vueltas son en el servidor o solo en LFS?

Espero que algún administrador pueda responder lo antes posible.

Saludos!

Maki
Hi Maki!

1) Deadline for sign up will be a day before the race (approx. 2013-11-23 22:00 GMT+1 for the 12h of Blackwood). You should have in mind, that the qualification for the race ends at that moment too and you may have no time to set a time anymore. But you could still be part of the race, starting at last position.
Next thing is: The grid may be full at that time...

2) Maximum amount of drivers for a team is 6.

3) The driven laps have to be on LfS-World. It is just a prove that you know the track.

Hope that helped...
Thanks KlausAdam.
Last thing, some servers has the auto clutch option. This server has the same rule? I ask because I use manual clutch.

Bye !

Gracias KlausAdam.
Una última cosa, algunos servidores tienen la opción de embrague automático. Este servidor tiene la misma regla? Lo pregunto por que yo uso embrague manual.

Adiós !
I don't think that there are any restrictions concerning the clutch. But to be sure you may join the server and test it. That would be a good practice anyway, because you're seem to be from Chile. That's quite far away from Germany where the server is hosted. So you may have some lags or disconnects if the connection isn't stable.
than button-clutch is also allowed??
yes...
wait a minute.. u let people use cheats in this race ? is that what u are tellin us ?
Cheating is not allowed in the DoP and isn't in LfS.
The question is: Is using button-clutch cheating?

This is a question to all participants of the DoP. And if so, how could we prevent people from using it?
yes it is. buttonclutch isnt allowed in any serious league...

12h Blackwood [23.11.2013]
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG