The online racing simulator
New sky textures for - Autocross
Hi. I make 2 sky texture versions for Autocross. Hope you like it. Here is some Screenshots.

V1

Download - (v1)

V2

Download (v2)
Those are great , cant decide which one i want , can you do some heavy winter dark clouds ?
downloading now. from the pictures you have posted they look amazing, thankyou
shimon-ifraimov

Quote :can you do some heavy winter dark clouds ?

Can you show example picture (real time) ? I have some textures in my pc, but not winter time.

bishtop

Thank you. Enjoy with it.
How I change sky skin?
I've changed the file
LFS/data/dds/Sky_sunset4_E
but it only works with the reflection in the car. What file I should edit to edit sky?
Quote from Jesse Kyytinen :I've changed the file
LFS/data/dds/Sky_sunset4_E
but it only works with the reflection in the car. What file I should edit to edit sky?

it should be placed in the lfs/data/pic/ folder
Quote from sti228 :shimon-ifraimov

Can you show example picture (real time) ? I have some textures in my pc, but not winter time.

bishtop

Thank you. Enjoy with it.

ammm

i think somthing like this maybe

shimon-ifraimov

I make 7 skies version for overcast. Choose whatever you want. Hope you like it. Sorry for the screens. Don't have time for this.

Download: LFS -AU (Overcast)
il make a few screenies for you later on,they are good sky textures thanks once again
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :could someone reupload these to zippyshare maybe , so i dont need to register to download please or even better.. to forums as attachment ?

I upload all of them in MediaFire. Download links:

(v1)

(v2)

Overcast
Quote from bishtop :it should be placed in the lfs/data/pic/ folder

Another question: How to change the lightning, star sky doesn't look very good with orange landscape with long shadows.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG