Aston getting old textures V2

Well i did some major changes .
I think you are going to like this one

new curbs made from scratch
diffrent grass with dirt edges
more work is done on all asphalt
diffrent walls

please backup all of your aston files befor installing this.
file list is on read me file !

here are some pics :

Download
thanks im downloading now and will give some feedback

(some brilliant pieces of work on your deviantART)
wow, downloaded
Thanks man! :bowdown::bowdown:Love it
Looks awesome. Downloaded and tested. My only complaint is the grass contrasts too much with the road and sand, a little more green in it and it would be perfect.
Quote from edge3147 :Looks awesome. Downloaded and tested. My only complaint is the grass contrasts too much with the road and sand, a little more green in it and it would be perfect.

Thx iam actually making an update soon with new curbs i already made + totally changed the grass and added alot more realistic edges . I will also update road texture and fix some minor things .
Sweet! Excited to hear this =]
where is the version with the grafitis on the "ring" part of aston?, i wanna that one
Quote from Inouva :where is the version with the grafitis on the "ring" part of aston?, i wanna that one

he removed that because of some issue. check the other thread a few posts after he posted the graffiti.
up
*edit* I failed to restart my LFS. lol. Looks great so far. Love what you did to the grass.
Best textures ever. Really good job, keep it up (y)
Looks awesome, I like It
Awesome work Simon! Will use it from now on.
Quote from goodtimes :*edit* i failed to restart my lfs. Lol. Looks great so far. Love what you did to the grass.

d:
Finally got back to my computer to see these changes. All I can say is WOW. I love it.
Me 2 downloaded WOW !!!!!!

Now get to work on FE and Blackwood and give the golden oldies a well deserved spruce up with this quality

Fordie
Quote from Fordman :Me 2 downloaded WOW !!!!!!

Now get to work on FE and Blackwood and give the golden oldies a well deserved spruce up with this quality

Fordie

FE has already very high quality pack , already did WST and KY is next on my list .
Sweet, excited to see what you can do with it also =]
Quote from shimon-ifraimov :FE has already very high quality pack , already did WST and KY is next on my list .

Sorry I ment give the the OLD touch like you did aston
Quote from Fordman :Sorry I ment give the the OLD touch like you did aston

Oh , i was thinking about this but Fe is alot of work .
Quote from shimon-ifraimov :Oh , i was thinking about this but Fe is alot of work .

If you think about it....all the tracks are old now LOL

no pressure, but you have set the standard high

(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG