The online racing simulator
Strange Bug ?!
(7 posts, started )
Strange Bug ?!
Hi Racers ! Just a while ago i started LFS and this thing happened.
Atached below ! What may have caused this ? never happened before

P.S Great ! After 3-4 re-installations of LFS now i dont have more unlocks for this week
P.S 2 : Now its even worse ! 2nd Attached img...
The strange thing is that happens only in LFS.Menus works, everything in garage is visible.Happens when join track
Attached images
lfs_00000055.JPG
lfs_00000002.JPG
#2 - purcc
Seems like a problem with your graphics card, I suggest you update your graphics card driver, if it doesn't solve the problem, then I'd suggest you to buy a new one.
Did you made any recent changes to your computer or installed new drivers?
Maybe try reinstalling LFS to other folder and try run this instance?

I remember few years ago similar thing happned to me just randomly, after restarting LFS everthing was OK.
#4 - !RAM!
Holy Crap that second one looks trippy. Rainbow Road style.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Did you made any recent changes to your computer or installed new drivers?
Maybe try reinstalling LFS to other folder and try run this instance?

I remember few years ago similar thing happned to me just randomly, after restarting LFS everthing was OK.

I do . I re-installed Windows (typical instalation like every time before, LFS Worked after every single re-installation) After the re-installation i installed the drivers for my video card (ATI HD5450), dx and all other neccesary stuff
I reinstalled LFS 4 times.Thats why i dont have more unlocks.I have partition on my hard drive just for LFS (30 gb)
Every other application and game on my pc works.I tried TDU, rfactor , iracing , Race 07, Crysis and all other games on my pc. Every single one of them works.After the re-installation of my windows first thing that i do was to enter LFS to see if it works.It worked. On my second start of LFS the mirrors of the FOX was messed up so i tried to change the graphic settings of the game.And this shit started.I just lowered mirrors setings ... and now its unrecoverable.tried everything
The last time I saw someone with a problem, he solved it by upgrading his power suply.
Its so weird.When i inter the game and set haze effect to OFF its fine the graphics are normal.Then i quit and enter again and graphics are shit again,then turn ON the Haze effect and they are fine.Every time i start the game and join track i have to change Haze effect to ON and OFF. weird .... but its decided.Im buying new PC

Strange Bug ?!
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG