The online racing simulator
Unsupported screen resolution bug
(2 posts, started )
I connected laptop to TV, and set up that TV is my only screen. So I started LFS, and changed resolution to something else like 640x480 (my TV natively doesnt support that resolution, but LFS offered me that choice) after that my screen started flickering and I wasnt able to quit LFS by any way, even when I opened task manager it was serious trouble to quit LFS, because LFS was trying to bring itself to foreground like every second or less and also mouse was constantly reseting to centre of screen (not enough time to click something...). After I succeded to close LFS, I tried to run it again and there was just black box and 50% CPU usage.. check video
It could be that there are some bugs in graphic drivers... (nvidia G210) ,but its not right from LFS side that its endlessly trying to do something which is impossible.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :I connected laptop to TV, and set up that TV is my only screen. So I started LFS, and changed resolution to something else like 640x480 (my TV natively doesnt support that resolution, but LFS offered me that choice) after that my screen started flickering and I wasnt able to quit LFS by any way, even when I opened task manager it was serious trouble to quit LFS, because LFS was trying to bring itself to foreground like every second or less and also mouse was constantly reseting to centre of screen (not enough time to click something...). After I succeded to close LFS, I tried to run it again and there was just black box and 50% CPU usage.. check video
It could be that there are some bugs in graphic drivers... (nvidia G210) ,but its not right from LFS side that its endlessly trying to do something which is impossible.

To fix that go to the LFS directory and open cfg.txt. Look for a line that says Screen Info 0 xx xxxx xxx and replace the last two numbers with the resolution of your TV. :bump:

(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG