The online racing simulator
Strange Colours and Textures?
(12 posts, started )
#2 - delis
Nice. 8-Bit style.

If the upgrade is the case, then you should install previous update back...
Quote from delis :Nice. 8-Bit style.

If the upgrade is the case, then you should install previous update back...

Every other game is perfectly fine though, rfactor, iracing etc
#4 - delis
I had the same problem aswell... Updated graphics card driver, and LFS looked ugly but everything else was working fine. Got old drivers back and LFS was back to normal.
Looks totally normal to me.
Are you using an AMD card and updated Catalyst? My laptop had that problem too but I rolled back to an earlier but working version and it was back to normal. Maybe you could try that?
Quote from hiroshima guy :Are you using an AMD card and updated Catalyst? My laptop had that problem too but I rolled back to an earlier but working version and it was back to normal. Maybe you could try that?

Thing is i don't want to downgrade drivers cause i can't run other games i play, so if this is a LFS issue with the newest ATI update i don't know?
#9 - OTone
Try starting with the basic. Uninstall LFS completely from your pc -> Re-install your Graphics card drivers and Install LFS again.

Might be only some kind error coming from the GPU drivers.

If your problems persists, try downloading an older version of your GPU drivers.

Example: I was getting my pc 100% frozen while browsing with all browsers. The problem was the GPU drivers that made conflict with my PC for some reason. Tried older drivers, smooth as butter.

Good luck
I have the same problem here too with AMD card.

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG