The online racing simulator
I can make an invisible comment
(15 posts, closed, started )
go to note pad and make sure ur num lock is on and hold down the alt key and type these numbers.

then copy and paste the dash 15 times and then copy and paste that whole thing and now you should be able to make an invisible comment on youtube and facebook .
doesnt work on lfsforum
Well ya it is a soft hyphen, it won't be displayed in normal circumstances. It will be, if there is a line broken at the soft-hyphen, but we don't want to force a "line break", during wrapping.
Cool so i can actually post a comment that noone sees...that is just soooooooooooooooo awesome!
why not shrink everything you write in a word file down to the size of a period.

use as a full stop at the end of a short email... Avoid all business/school shit of reading you're messeges...
Quote from theirishnoob :why not shrink everything you write in a word file down to the size of a period.

use as a full stop at the end of a short email... Avoid all business/school shit of reading you're messeges...

depends on the period
Quote from Franky.S :depends on the period

close you're legs, the smell of yours is terrible.
Sig material fa sho
---------You are a idiot Eddie-----

Hey it works,
EDIT : removed image containing race related text and banned user for six months.
This thread is closed

(15 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG