The online racing simulator
Team block tm
(45 posts, closed, started )
Team block tm
Originally Posted by kentis123
Hello my name is Kent and I'm is the leader for the Block Team.

We are inspired by Ken Block.

We just compete in Drifting...

Here is our Youtube video
And here is our facebook group. Join the group if you want to join the Block Team

We are searching for some sponsors.

We are usually on the LISLON DRIFT DEMO BACKU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DCOwvEQ2Uo

http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_120362624716637
SEE YOU THERE
Quote from kentis123 :Hello my name is Kent and im is the leader for the block team

We are inspired by ken block

we just compid in Drifting

Here is our youtube video

and here is our facebook group ... want to start in our team

we needs sponsors

We are usenly on the LISLON DRIFT DEMO BACKU

SEE YOU THERE

I don't mean to be rude, but the video is VERY bad, and there is lots of wrong English in your post, however, I'm willing to help you, so I'll correct it for you.

Quote from kentis123 :Hello my name is Kent and I'm is the leader for the Block Team.

We just compete in Drifting...

Here is our Youtube video

And here is our facebook group. ... nt to join the Block Team

We are searching for some sponsors.

We are usually on the LISLON DRIFT DEMO BACKU

SEE YOU THERE

Quote from rockclan :I don't mean to be rude, but the video is VERY bad, and there is lots of wrong English in your post, however, I'm willing to help you, so I'll correct it for you.

Thank you
Quote from rockclan :I don't mean to be rude, but the video is VERY bad, and there is lots of wrong English in your post, however, I'm willing to help you, so I'll correct it for you.

I don't mean to be rude either, but your post made no sense, and you're trying to look grandiloquent. Wrong English? Which of that did you fix, and how is a link, starting from the second letter of the word, continuing all the way to the end of the sentence any better than what he did? His post was perfectly fine, except a few tiny mistakes.

The only thing I would dare to suggest being fixed is the first line. IMO, it should look like this: "Hello, my name is Kent and I'm the leader of Block Team.". But, since it's perfectly understandable even without that, I don't think it's that fatal. In fact, I don't think it's fatal at all. So, you can go without any changes too.

And finally on topic: Good luck with the team!
Quote from kentis123 :
Hello my name is Kent and I'm is the leader for the Block Team.

Just run. Fast.
#14 - Zay
:bananadea
That pic on your facebook page, is just ugly. If your going to use a .vob mod at least make it look decent, and dont post it anywhere either.
New Team Logo-Team Block
epik stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
looks like Team Black
**** all the haters!!
are gonna make you famous.
This thread is closed

Team block tm
(45 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG