Track: AS7 (Aston North)
Sprint Race: 10 laps
Feature Race: 17 laps

Deko will send out PMs soon

If you are reserve wanting to participate, PM dekojester on Saturday
in
I'll be there.
PMs have been sent to active drivers.

PM me, JO53PHS, TFalke55, or Wilko868 for the password if you can make the race.
No, do not PM me, because I will be away :doh:
I'm reserve and i would like to race!
will there be a stream?
Quote from Dennis93 :will there be a stream?

As far as I know there is no more stream for TBOC this season. They said it last race or at KY2. One of em.
I'm in.

Using a wheel though, something I've never done before. I'm round my mate's house (shadaza) and thankfully, he has LFS. No 360 controller for me though. If I'm more than 107% outside the pace, feel free to throw me out, I'd be too shit. :P
Awful experience this time... Can't race like this, at a certain point I felt so furious that I was looking to crash someone just to feel better, instead, alt+f4 and let's do something more productive, this is nonsense.

I consider myself and my team mates clean drivers, and expect the same from the drivers I share the track with. Unfortunately can't say that about many drivers today, big dissapointment.
que paso gente ya no hay mas respeto en la pista...

el juego es frenar con el auto que va adelante de uno, la verdad no entiendo.

muy desepcionado de esta ultima carrera.

si el año que viene piensan seguir asi desde ya les digo no cuenten conmigo.

dj edo!!
Translation for Djedo (E.Leyton car #69):

What's the point in this? There's no more respect in the track...

I noticed that the key today was to brake with the car in front, cant understand that.

Very dissapointed about this last race.

If next year this is going to be like this, don't count me in, is %100 waste of time.

dj edo!!
Quote from Koa128 :Awful experience this time... Can't race like this, at a certain point I felt so furious that I was looking to crash someone just to feel better, instead, alt+f4 and let's do something more productive, this is nonsense.

I consider myself and my team mates clean drivers, and expect the same from the drivers I share the track with. Unfortunately can't say that about many drivers today, big dissapointment.

Please feel free to file all protests that you feel necessary for incidents that involve you. We welcome them.
5th, not bad as with just 8 laps done before race Just feel angry on myself that I couldn't get Yann and later Dennis
Quote from iFastLT :5th, not bad as with just 8 laps done before race Just feel angry on myself that I couldn't get Yann and later Dennis

Was driving slow to keep Phil in front of me.
Got a PB on my first qualy lap to sit at the time second behind blauwhoff. I knew I wouldn't stay second. I eventually ended up sarting 5th.

Managed to stay with the leaders for the opening laps till I ran wide in a corner putting me in the clutches of team mate Niko Demec who had Blauwhoff right behind him as Blauwhoff was recovering. Me and Niko double teammed Blauwhoff down the straight in sector three to keep him behind. Shame the next turn went.............................well.......................I guess a word hasnt been invented yet to describe it but bottom line is Blauwhoff passed us.

Race two was a total flop. Tyre issues even though I did stints on that set and the tyres would last. Guess I was doing something different.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG