The online racing simulator
2010 TBOC Round 2: Protests
Get stuck in lads!

Session (Quaifying, Sprint Race, Feature Race):
Lap of Inicident and mpr Timecode:
Cars Involved:
Brief Description of Incident:

Protests must be submitted by 12:00 UTC on Monday 8th February 2010.
Session (Quaifying, Sprint Race, Feature Race): Feature race
Lap of Inicident and mpr Timecode: 1lap / 1:58:14
Cars Involved:#51 and #13
Brief Description of Incident: #51 (me),took over in last chicane,and was in front of #13 in last turn,just going clean in last corner,and #13 pushes "pedal to the metal" by exiting the corner and just spins arroune #51, i (51) was tryng to get back to straight line but then he hitted me again,and i hited the wall. I hope admins will penalise this racer.
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Session (Quaifying, Sprint Race, Feature Race): Feature race
Brief Description of Incident: #51 (me),took over in last chicane,and was in front of #13 in last turn,just going clean in last corner,and #13 pushes "pedal to the metal" by exiting the corner and just spins arroune #51, i (51) was tryng to get back to straight line but then he hitted me again,and i hited the wall. I hope admins will penalise this racer.

I apologize for that. We had a very slight touch and you spun, I tried to stop but the car kept going and turned you around in a timeframe of miliseconds. I absolutely did not accelerate to collide you, though.
Session (Quaifying, Sprint Race, Feature Race): 12:55 to 13:15
Lap of Inicident and mpr Timecode: Lap 9
Cars Involved: #8
Brief Description of Incident: #8 changes his line more several times in the backstrengh, in order to disturb #33.
Wasnt meant like that but okay...
Session Feature Race
Lap of Inicident and mpr Timecode: lap 1 at 1:20.52
Cars Involved: 99
Brief Description of Incident: Car 99 hit me and i lost control then find my self off the track and lost serverel positions. Im not saying that it was intentionnel from car 99 but i think he could of been more at that instant and not divebomb like he did.
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Session (Quaifying, Sprint Race, Feature Race): Feature race

The contact that caused the incident was not that severe, and it was just a combination of bad luck and some lag on the initial contact that caused Car 51 to be spun off.

Warning to Car 13 for causing an avoidable incident.

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Session (Quaifying, Sprint Race, Feature Race): 12:55 to 13:15
Lap of Inicident and mpr Timecode: Lap 9
Cars Involved: #8
Brief Description of Incident: #8 changes his line more several times in the backstrengh, in order to disturb #33.

The movement across the track was not deemed significant enough to warrant a penalty.

Quote from CARRERA GT :Session Feature Race
Lap of Inicident and mpr Timecode: lap 1 at 1:20.52
Cars Involved: 99
Brief Description of Incident: Car 99 hit me and i lost control then find my self off the track and lost serverel positions. Im not saying that it was intentionnel from car 99 but i think he could of been more at that instant and not divebomb like he did.

Racing incident. Both Car 83 and 99 could have displayed slightly more careful driving here, but no penalties will be issued.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG