The online racing simulator
2010 TBOC Round 2: Race Discussion
Seeing as there isnt a thread for it yet.

Has the PMs been sent yet? I thought the race was today. I havent recieved a PM.
It is, only chris is lazy and will send them like 1 hour before the start
Quote from Rudy van Buren :It is, only chris is lazy and will send them like 1 hour before the start

Less that, I just haven't got up yet!

I'll send them after lunch (about 1pm GMT ish).
Magic! I wonder if I get in, being 4th in the reserve list.
Quote from JPeace :I'm impressed how you can post on forums in your sleep.

getting up = staying in bed. waking up = waking from sleeping

i think it doesn't matter in wich place you are in reserve list,it's importent to be in MSN 15mins before quali and wait for Wilko's pm :P
Will it be Pm's this time or exactly the same as last time :O
Quote from elliot1992 :Will it be Pm's this time or exactly the same as last time :O

they'll be sent out later today, don't worry.
Did you have nice dreams with the BL1 walls, Scott?
Right PMs have been sent. Please let me know if I was an idiot and sent you one if you've told me you're not racing or if you feel you should have had one.

Thanks

Me.
you can count me out, I wont be there tonight!

have fun guys
I cant make it this race,
Gooldd lyck guys!
#13 - VoiD
I´m not in the mood to race today. Last years memory/mayhem is still too strong.

Plz count me out.
Admin sending passwords anytime soon?
Any reserves waiting PM me ASAP for pass. Plenty spaces going!
Wilco I asked you three times for the password and there was two slots left and you didn't give me the password. you were really mean huh?
I trained so much for nothing
Thanks for treating new drivers like that.
Well im happy with overall results, even though i did new pb on quali, aliens went through and i got only to 12th place

Sprint race, little climb to 9th after bad moments on race.
Feature race, worked my way up, eventually on 6th place, very happy with that.
Overall im happy as this was a clear improvement for me from last year

Unluckiest drivers of the day are Niall from 3id and Pearcy, sucks but better luck next time

*Niiiiicccce*
Quote from KaiqueBRA :Wilco I asked you three times for the password and there was two slots left and you didn't give me the password. you were really mean huh?

You are probably a reserve, reserve drivers don't get the password sooner then 15 mins before quali.
Quote from KaiqueBRA :Wilco I asked you three times for the password and there was two slots left and you didn't give me the password. you were really mean huh?

Good plan to ask on the server, what did you expect.
Quote from Dennis93 :Good plan to ask on the server, what did you expect.

how could i ask if i didn't have the password? i sent messages to Wilko and he didn't answer.
i signed up some time ago and trained to race even though i knew it was risky because there wasn't much chance to race, then i saw the top and realized that my time was good enough for the front pack. Unfortunately for champ admin's fault, i wasn't respected
Quote from KaiqueBRA :how could i ask if i didn't have the password? i sent messages to Wilko and he didn't answer.

via PM here on the forums?
Quote from KaiqueBRA :how could i ask if i didn't have the password? i sent messages to Wilko and he didn't answer.
i signed up some time ago and trained to race even though i knew it was risky because there wasn't much chance to race, then i saw the top and realized that my time was good enough for the front pack. Unfortunately for champ admin's fault, i wasn't respected

The issue is being resolved as we speak. It'd be nice not to accuse me of things that aren't really my fault in public before you've heard the ins and outs though [MR] :doh:
The racing was quality though, for my first competitive races on LFS, that was absolutely fantastic guys. Shame about my pit fail though. XD
Ok, Sorry.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG