The online racing simulator
Xr vob
(18 posts, started )
Xr vob
Hiya can I have the XR Vob file from the latest patch
P.S: It havent install any mods (I dont like mods) just the XRG/T interior isnt working the dials are okay but the full lights (3) and those lights show you where your going (7,8,9) aint working and everything else thats suppose to work.
Thanks
It doesnt work
reinstall lfs?
Quote from bunder9999 :reinstall lfs?

Yeah I been thinking that.. Thanks guys for the support
EDIT: This might be nooby but how I reinstall lfs cuz I have never had problems with lfs like this.
If you're using the latest patch, there should be an UninstalLFS exe inside your game folder. If not, simply delete your LFS folder and download the game again. You'll use 1 of your weekly unlocks to play it again, but that shouldn't be an issue.
if you want to keep your setups and drivers and shit make sure you remove the setups folder and all the stuff u want and just delete LFS manually. DO NOT use the un installer it will wipe EVERYTHING!
Quote from J03130 :if you want to keep your setups and drivers and shit make sure you remove the setups folder and all the stuff u want and just delete LFS manually. DO NOT use the un installer it will wipe EVERYTHING!

i was under the impression that the uninstaller had an option to leave the directory intact...
Quote from bunder9999 :i was under the impression that the uninstaller had an option to leave the directory intact...

Well if it has i completely missed it last time i did a fresh install. it wiped out everything, my skins, my setups. i had the champs 08 drift set and now i cant get it back
i think it's one of the last few steps of the uninstaller, but it might also have an option in the installer... i remember reading about it, because people were complaining that they didn't want the program entry in the add/remove control panel. it basically removed a couple registry keys and leaves the lfs install sitting there, as if you had done a classic install. you'd have to search the Z25-Z28 patch notes.
Does suck a little bit. if i mess up my lfs with some dodgy interior mod i just delete the files i don't want....sod the un-installer!
Yeah I do wanna keep my setups and skin (most people would ^^) so I'll put them on my USB
Quote from Leon2365 :Yeah I do wanna keep my setups and skin (most people would ^^) so I'll put them on my USB

good idea....btw i use to be in [TdX] xD
Why a double post with same object ?
Quote from Ripley :Why a double post with same object ?

idk I didnt know theres an other post

Xr vob
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG