The online racing simulator
Round 4 post-race
Write about the race here!
P3 x2 and hifghest climber race 1 i think.. Happydays
I love rallycross.
Why the driver 32 K. Jarve could continue to run in qualifying after the connection lost, but I do not?
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :Why the driver 32 K. Jarve could continue to run in qualifying after the connection lost, but I do not?

Yez, seems that you guys were a bit lost with the hardcore rule, well, not big news in fact

Well anyway sorry if I couldn't take part to the races, I just had too much work tonight to do both LFS and homeworks and decided to concentrate myself on schoolwork rather than on racing just after I realised that...

Hm, now I'll just hope I still keep it on the top 15 after that
In round 2 i lost connection , but i was not able to continue race , because i was not allowed to do that , but in race yesterday player 32 K.Jarve lost connection too , but he was able to continue the race according to admins..
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :In round 2 i lost connection , but i was not able to continue race , because i was not allowed to do that , but in race yesterday player 32 K.Jarve lost connection too , but he was able to continue the race according to admins..

It was qualy, not race.
I asked admins if I could continue, they allowed me to.
He was allowed, because he hadnt done any laps in qual, as he was on his outlap. Therefore, he was allowed to continue.<

If he had already set a lap, he would NOT been allowed to re-join.
Quote from exspeed :It was qualy, not race.
I asked admins if I could continue, they allowed me to.

If you do not know how things were, please not comment..

Quote from Tomhah :He was allowed, because he hadnt done any laps in qual, as he was on his outlap. Therefore, he was allowed to continue.<

If he had already set a lap, he would NOT been allowed to re-join.

Yesterday, during the qualification, I also didn't manage to do any laps, but my laptime wasn't set.
-
(MuderGO[LT]) DELETED by MuderGO[LT]
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :If you do not know how things were, please not comment..

Yesterday, during the qualification, I also didn't manage to do any laps, but my laptime wasn't set.

You fliped on your roof and this is your fault and that he lost his conection its not his fault, anyway sorry that there was diffrent decisions in Round 2 and Round 4 this is definetly our fault.
Quote from oldnavy :You fliped on your roof and this is your fault and that he lost his conection its not his fault, anyway sorry that there was diffrent decisions in Round 2 and Round 4 this is definetly our fault.

Internet connection is not his fault? maybe mine? .. I do not see much difference here, that one player was the continuation of qualification and the another is not..

If make a new rule by your own, which isn't included in rules, then at least, it use the same for all..
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :Internet connection is not his fault? maybe mine? .. I do not see much difference here, that one player was the continuation of qualification and the another is not..

If make a new rule by your own, which isn't included in rules, then at least, it use the same for all..

I agree, neither of them should have been allowed to set a time. Losing connection is kind of his fault, buy a stronger signal broadband, plug a eternet cable into his comp instead of wireless (if he is using wireless), change broadband provider(if thats the prob). Flipping on his roof was more his fault, but yet the admind didnt do anything untill i told them that he rejoined in qual. I think admins just need to enforce this rule more and watch out as this is certainly not the first time it has happend.
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :If you do not know how things were, please not comment..

How the heck I wouldn't know how things were if you're complaining about me?
Quote from exspeed :How the heck I wouldn't know how things were if you're complaining about me?

I have no reproaches for you.
Im sorry for that desicion. I was not aware of the other desicions earlier in this season, and did what I thought was right. He shouldnt been allowed to race as Runas was not allowed to drive earlier in the season. You are right, it was a wrong desicion, and Im sorry for that.

-Tommy
Do not worry, we learn from the mistakes, I just wanted to find the truth.
Sorry for delay but its bussy time right now, hope to finish everything on Monday

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG