The online racing simulator
Round 3 Protests
so post them
Car Involved : n 5 name N.Murray
Lap 9 at last corner before main strait.
Round 3 main race

He never leave space and push me out of the track until i i lost control by a hit from him and i lost 4 positions.
He did the same to me at round 2 on lap 1 turn 3 and lost 8 positions.
Has you see he s not a cleam racer he also took out car 599/round3/main race/lap2/turn2.
If he s fast, thats good for him, but that not a reason to messup other peoples races, he probabely got speed but no patience at all and that is not a good racing behaviour.
Concerning my driving you can see that im patience before overtaking and that i dont take silly risks, so i think he sould do the same.
I deffenetly want to see him penalised.
He diserve it and next time he ll think twice before making silly moves.

Thx and pls let me know the outcome
Quote from CARRERA GT :Car Involved : n 5 name N.Murray
Lap 9 at last corner before main strait.
Round 3 main race

He never leave space and push me out of the track until i i lost control by a hit from him and i lost 4 positions.
He did the same to me at round 2 on lap 1 turn 3 and lost 8 positions.
Has you see he s not a cleam racer he also took out car 599/round3/main race/lap2/turn2.
If he s fast, thats good for him, but that not a reason to messup other peoples races, he probabely got speed but no patience at all and that is not a good racing behaviour.
Concerning my driving you can see that im patience before overtaking and that i dont take silly risks, so i think he sould do the same.
I deffenetly want to see him penalised.
He diserve it and next time he ll think twice before making silly moves.

Thx and pls let me know the outcome

I left you enough space , you turned in to the corner before me and in lfs when two cars rub sideways thay just get thrown apart and crash, so tbh i think it was just a racing incedent, i do apolagise for causing you the trouble of protesting and all but i really think it was not my fault but it was lfs's phisics, so racing incedent. Also, I think I already have but if not, I am sorry to #599 for hitting him off as i touched his back bumper and we both lost time, sorry again to both.
Quote from n-murray :I left you enough space , you turned in to the corner before me and in lfs when two cars rub sideways thay just get thrown apart and crash, so tbh i think it was just a racing incedent, i do apolagise for causing you the trouble of protesting and all but i really think it was not my fault but it was lfs's phisics, so racing incedent. Also, I think I already have but if not, I am sorry to #599 for hitting him off as i touched his back bumper and we both lost time, sorry again to both.

Ok,

Im accepting the apologie, because im glad that you maturedup and discuste matters insted of been rude.
One thing for sure, if you watch the replay, on lap 3 car 599 do exactly the same move that u tryed on me, and he was succesuffull to pass u without contact.
I m sure that is the way you should of done it.
And by the way, i was going to let you pass kwowing that you were faster than me.
If you just waited for the main strait then we would of been both in a better position on the final.
Ok don t worry it happen s and i will take my protest off because i think im not a bad personne and don t want to see other racers who races with me penelised.
Next time if i see that you faster than me dont worry i will let you past, just be patience.
Remember patience is a vertu.
Quote from oldnavy :so post them

hi my friend,

Ive changed my mind and decide to not protest anymore against car 5 , name N.Murray

Thx for removing any penality against car n5

ok np

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG