The online racing simulator
IFCL Round 2 Protests thread
Speed up Oldnavy
Cars involved: 22(i think) driver: M.Runas
Race: 1
Lap: 2nd last i think, last corner

description: I held my line going up the hill, and had half a car length over him at least, i get into my braking zone, approachign the apex and get pushed off my line out wide and he just drives past me like he hadnt done anythin, didnt give me position back either. He then says to me after the race it wasnt his fault so i looked at replay and to me you cant just push ppl out wide off their line and pass them
Quote from aobrien :Cars involved: 22(i think) driver: M.Runas

description: I held my line going up the hill, and had half a car length over him at least, i get into my braking zone, approachign the apex and get pushed off my line out wide and he just drives past me like he hadnt done anythin, didnt give me position back either. He then says to me after the race it wasnt his fault so i looked at replay and to me you cant just push ppl out wide off their line and pass them

Sorry, my fault, I reviewed the video and then I understood. But your race also was not ideal..
Cars involved: M. Runas
Race: 2.(main race)
Lap: 2.

After overtaking M. Runas in the first turn of the 2. lap, he came fast and crashed to my right side irresponsibly. I watched the replay over and over again but could not understand how can a driver be so careless! And after that case he disturbed other drivers by horn and tapping them from back or by over-offensive driving.

Everyone can be a fast driver but everyone can not be a fair driver, think about this Runas!
Quote from etacarinae :Cars involved: M. Runas

After overtaking M. Runas in the first turn of the 2. lap, he came fast and crashed to my right side irresponsibly. I watched the replay over and over again but could not understand how can a driver be so careless! And after that case he disturbed other drivers by horn and tapping them from back or by over-offensive driving.

Everyone can be a fast driver but everyone can not be a fair driver, think about this Runas!

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1270072#post1270072
Once again sorry.
Protest from : 20 M.Kurt
Cars involved: 007
Race: Main
Lap: 5

Number 88 have been braked suddenly on the straight without any reason,
number 20 thinks this behaviour should be penalized , he lost his speed and didnt get any chance to pass other driver.

Video : http://www.vimeo.com/6745067
Picture : http://www.imagedisk.net/images/lyq2pc6tnp474kt4k25q.jpg

edit reason : corrected involved car
Attached images
LFS IFCL 1.JPG
Well,i didn't pushed brakes suddenly that would be so stupid,maybe there was lag for you,i don't know...btw,picture shows nothing and as i see from vido,there was Karl involved....i was a way in front,fighting wit Raulynaitis,so i couldn't just push brakes for no reason...
Quote from TypeRacing :About a braking on straight : I really fed up becose you braked into me in every lap. Every fu***ng lap. And I can see now : you didn't get the message what I gave you with braking...
Good luck.

Oh, I fed up with that too, many times was bumped in the back, some of them really hard, once got hit ant overtaken in last lap, but he said sorry so no offence
Lol failed,even when you do a video or picture,you see the that acident,and even after 3 times you didn't saw that it was 007 car involved not me (88) Get a pear of glases if you can't see
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Lol failed,even when you do a video or picture,you see the that acident,and even after 3 times you didn't saw that it was 007 car involved not me (88) Get a pear of glases if you can't see

You are right , sorry
Quote from aobrien :Cars involved: 22(i think) driver: M.Runas

This was racing acident, both started braking in same time and maybe M.Runas locked his wheels litle bit and he was stoping slower than you and he touched you. Also you was inside and when you started braking you gone wider and this was result of this acident.

Quote from etacarinae :Cars involved: M. Runas

DT penalty for M.Runas in next race. He done a mistake and wasn't carefull enough while re-entering the track

Quote from Lombardi :Protest from : 20 M.Kurt
Cars involved: 007
Race: Main
Lap: 5

Number 88 have been braked suddenly on the straight without any reason,
number 20 thinks this behaviour should be penalized , he lost his speed and didnt get any chance to pass other driver.

Video : http://www.vimeo.com/6745067
Picture : http://www.imagedisk.net/images/lyq2pc6tnp474kt4k25q.jpg

edit reason : corrected involved car

Warning to car 007 for braking for no reason and causing dangerous situation.

Also warnings to following cars for using not corect skin:
655 J.Peace
Please remove me fine, because they do not have to be, this unintentional incident.
What's happening to all those who telepitted then rejoined, and were allowed to start from their grid positions instead of being sent to the back?
Cars: 20 31 43 007 will start from back today in Sprint race, for spectating and joining track
Car: 444 Start from back and DT penalty in Sprint race for reapeated spectating and joining track
as Both sides agreed , M.Runas penalty cleared
Thank you.
Huh!? surely not, the punishment has been given so surley it is wrong to 'disallow' it :S
Quote from oldnavy :as Both sides agreed , M.Runas penalty cleared

How can you agree on that when you issued a penalty in the first place?
Quote from kart-36 :Huh!? surely not, the punishment has been given so surley it is wrong to 'disallow' it :S

as Dinamo motorsports have taken back their protest, we cant see any reasons to keep this penalty

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG