The online racing simulator
IFCL Round 2 Post-Race discussion
Keeeel!
#2 - Tukko
blaaaaah!
koots and holmes in sprint race were fighting like kids
moooooooo
What a disaster! .. Qually- shite. Way off my time and miles down, climed a little under 10 places in race one i think, and then lying eight on the penultimate lap and i get hit off my fxcking line pushed wide and loose a place, which il be protesting.
Race two started ninth, climbed up to as high as 7th, done a 7.30 and fropped back in final stages to ninth.

On a good note, there is my worst track gone out of the way
Quote from iFastLT :koots and holmes in sprint race were fighting like kids

lolololol, fighting like kids? what u mean?
i defenced my pos.
#7 - Tukko
Quote from rc10racer :moooooooo

Constructive discussion ftw. Oh well, bad night for me (maybe too much beer :shy few nice battles.. just way too slow tonight Grats Pecker for the double win, and happy Birthday
Quote from VTiRacing :lolololol, fighting like kids? what u mean?
i defenced my pos.

No offence, just looked funny because you're in the same team. Or not?
Quote from iFastLT :No offence, just looked funny because you're in the same team. Or not?

ye, we are
but i'm racing individual so, i don't care.
I want to apologize for M. Ozdemir unpleasant incident. I am leaving the turn and then touched the grass and my car lost control. Sorry man.
Was a ok night for me, got the pole and double win which i really needed for the championship but peace spoiled my night with the fastest lap right at the end of race 2 .
Quote from iFastLT :No offence, just looked funny because you're in the same team. Or not?

Looking how deadline was crashing each other this not counts

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG