Cars involved:
Race:
Lap:

we try to make form easier to fill and save your time

reports are open for 48 hours from now!
Cars involved : 36, 211, 22
Race : Feature Race
Lap: 6 - 10

Constantly these 2 guys moved on me, hit me, and eventually took me out of the race, worst drivers i have ever raced in a league

Hopefully something will be done about this.

Thanks
Quote from kart-36 :Cars involved : 36, 211, 22

Constantly these 2 guys moved on me, hit me, and eventually took me out of the race, worst drivers i have ever raced in a league

Thanks

Something's wrong with you, just watched replay, most contacts were initiated by YOU and that last one was YOUR fault, you cut that corner and slid into Lipčius car...crybaby...
And by the way, those 2 guys? there was only Lipčius, Runas was much further in the back.
#4 - Danas

Thanks

Moved on you? Dude, open your eyes. You took yourself out of the race. Made a special vid for ya: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA6JUt_bwo4
well the first one was kart 36s +lags fault, but the 2nd one from 58 secons on was completely you're fault, you hit the grass (your fault) moved over on kart 36 (your fault) then kart 36 had the racing line for the chicane and YOU didnt leave him any room, which eventually caused him to crash.

edit : you cant say, failure to wait for the straight to pass. he can pass wherever he wants, whenever he wants, in this case, your guy making a mistake. i wouldhave done exactly the same thing as kart 36 in that situation
#6 - Danas
well I clearly showed the part where I lost traction because it was my fault, and that was the only thing I did wrong, because of the small drift I switched into the middle of the track, with e-kart getting a run on me, There was no time for either moving left to leave him room, I didn't even think he was going to attempt such a stupid pass. I saw he was on the racing line, he jumped the curb lost his line, jumped into mine, All i could do and did was let go of the gas pedal and watch him crash.
-
(MuderGO[LT]) DELETED by MuderGO[LT]

Thanks

Before making a report, first make sure you really need.
Yea kart, your messing with the internet gangsters here watch out.

EDIT : Let the race admins do there job instead of being fairies in here.
-
(Danas) DELETED by Danas
LOL i noticed on that video you missed out the other bits haha.

1st move was nobodys fault really, last move was your fault, didnt wait until straight! what the hell seriously?

I pass where i want, not where it is convienient for you!
Quote from kart-36 :
1st move was nobodys fault really, last move was your fault, didnt wait until straight! what the hell seriously?

I pass where i want, not where it is convienient for you!

So what he was supposed to do? Teleport to your right side so not to touch you or what?
Well he could have not moved over and then when i was at the side of him he could have not hit the rear left hand side of ym car causing me to hit the tyres and go off, i tell you what ill make a little video for you guys showing the clips he didnt use
Well if he moved to left he would hit tyres or even a barrier. Admit it, you passed in wrong place
Quote from iFastLT :Well if he moved to left he would hit tyres or even a barrier. Admit it, you passed in wrong place

dude, you are completely wrong. it was your mates fault. you asked what he shouldhave done, heres an answer. he had no choice but to back out of the situation as kart 36 had the racing line, but your mate didnt, resulting in kart 36 to crash.

how can you say he passed in the wrong place? he can pass where he wants, what dont you get? i can see that you have never had any rl racing experience and you are just a little kid that doesnt know jack
Well that crash on lap 10 was your fault Kart, you went for a tight line going over the hill forcing you to into Danas which sent both of you into the tyres and you came out worse, also for that youtube he was still turning because he had no option since your car was forcing him into the tyres anyway so he was not turning into you he was trying to avoid the tyres but your car was in the way.
Quote from kart-36 :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JwGEKPX0Ac just to clear up the last crash

You are really crazy... "Keeps turning into me" WTF!? That was corner, and he had to turn right.

I see that you just can't admit:

1. That you lost
2. That you have failed with this protest

I don't have anything to say more, just ADMIT it kart-36

Quote from arrowkart4 : how can you say he passed in the wrong place? he can pass where he wants, what dont you get

Yes he can, but that is egoistic thing, you have think about others too, not just about youreslf
lol at the whole team getting involved over 1 protest.

1st was Kart's fault and the second was neither really imo i agree with rc10racer
Quote from rc10racer :Well that crash on lap 10 was your fault Kart, you went for a tight line going over the hill forcing you to into Danas which sent both of you into the tyres and you came out worse, also for that youtube he was still turning because he had no option since your car was forcing him into the tyres anyway so he was not turning into you he was trying to avoid the tyres but your car was in the way.

Yep. And calling him a ******* **** was really mature wasn't it?
Ill just wait and see what the league managers say, they get the final desision so lets just see what they think, ive said all i need.

Thanks

All the way untill last your turn i actualy can't see anything for what they can be penalised. There was few hits from both sides and i would call this racing acidents.
In last move, James was realy aggressive and that was risky move, but Danas after so much laps of fight shouldnt be so aggressive too and should be more carefull after doing mistake and loosing speed.Becasue James was clearly faster than Danas so he shouldnt be so aggressive as i said.

Result of this- Warning to car 211 for reentering the track after mistake
Quote from oldnavy :Result of this- Warning to car 211 for reentering the track after mistake

You are kidding me right? This may be none of my business, but having just looked at the replay I wish to say the following:

#211 gets a warning for making a mistake, leaving room for Holmes and actually letting off for the corner to try and avoid contact, but #36 gets nothing for barging by on full throttle, general poor racing practice and calling #211 a "****ING TWAT"
Quote from J@tko :You are kidding me right? This may be none of my business, but having just looked at the replay I wish to say the following:

#211 gets a warning for making a mistake, leaving room for Holmes and actually letting off for the corner to try and avoid contact, but #36 gets nothing for barging by on full throttle, general poor racing practice and calling #211 a "****ING TWAT"

+1

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG