The online racing simulator
IFCL Round 1!
Hello, im here with good news for you felas!
Round 1 is here and it will run on FernBay Club-Fe1, same track where test race was.

There will be 2 races. 1st race will be 8 laps and 2nd will be 12 laps.( Grid in Feature race will be finishing order in sprint race!)
Race date is: September 17th
Race time: 20 BST(19 GMT). Race time in other countries here

Reserve shoot out time:
Shootout group 1 start time: 19.20 BST (18.20 UTC)

Shootout group 2 start time: 19.45 BST (18.45 UTC)

Shoot out groups for round 1 can be found here

Dont forget to use corect skin in this race

Hope to see you here
Race details will be PM'ed to all drivers on race day

Would be nice if you would inform if you wont be able to drive in race or reserve shootout

You will be able to cut the track during the test round in race, but you wont be able to cut during qualifying!

Fell free to discuss about race here too!
In qualifying can we not use barriers to block cutting, they cause distruction

Use hay bails or something?
Quote from kart-36 :In qualifying can we not use barriers to block cutting, they cause distruction

Use hay bails or something?

problem with bales is that others can crash out them and ppl after one who crashes them goes without bale but maybe we take a look at this corner and penalaise drivers who cuts on quali.
Yeah that would be better, just leave it so you can cut perhaps and then after the races are done the people who cut maybe get a point taken off and a grid penalty for the next round? :/

Its just that the barriers cause people to fly up into the air and then thats it qualifying ruined because i personally like to get as close as i can too the barriers but sometimes they spaz out and send you flying :/
Round 1 infos sended to all drivers!

if you havent got pm please inform
10 minutes left until shootout group 1 start
shootout group 1 started
Reserve shootout 1 is done, others who is in group 2 can join now
Reserve shootout group 2 started!
I signed A.O'Brien up with number 21 and two posts later D.Lipčius signed up with number 21 aswell but although A.O'Brien should have number 21 as I posted before lipčius, you (the admin) are asking A.O'Brien to change his number.
Quote from n-murray :I signed A.O'Brien up with number 21 and two posts later D.Lipčius signed up with number 21 aswell but although A.O'Brien should have number 21 as I posted before lipčius, you (the admin) are asking A.O'Brien to change his number.

you are number 5
Quote from oldnavy :you are number 5

Ye, I am number 5 but A.O'Brien (my teamate) should be number 21, but you are asking him to change number as lipcius is 21 too but I signed A.O'Brien up before lipcius signed up
Shootout's are done all drivers are allowed to race, please join server.
2 Minutes untill qualification start!
qualification is done, all who missed quali can join server and start from back
Sprint is done, feature race in 2 mins
I completely forgot about this, Damn it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG