Poll : Should we allow to cut in this corner?

Yes
No
Fe1 Cut or no cut?
What do you think about this turn in Fe1 should we allow this corner to cut or no? Because some says this is racingn line and others says that you cant cut there.

Vote in pool
Attached images
cut.jpg
No cutting, fair racing is better racing
I dont mind either way, everybody racing on the same track so its the same for everyone
no cutting. the white line is there for a reason.

and no, if a racer is cutting the corner, then he is not on the same track.
Well everybody can cut, not just one person.
If you stay on the kerb with at least 2 tires, why not.
also one point against no cuting- this is less fun and if we would have anti cut layout it can be more dangerous if someone would fail at this turn

Quote from Stefani24 :If you stay on the kerb with at least 2 tires, why not.

staying 2 tires on road is always okay
Quote from oldnavy :we would have anti cut layout it can be more dangerous

A layout isn't nessesary, drivers who cut will be penalised after the race.... [if cutting is banned]

But in my opinion, that's where the racing line is, so there shouldn't really be an issue.
-1 for an anti-cut layout.

Of course, people who do cut it completely should be penalised, but 2 wheels off is acceptable IMO.
Well in my view, no cut. That way no stupid accidents causing 'pile ups' or tyres or hay bails flying everywhere.

If no cut then everybody can do it so its same situation for all.
ye... if you just put ONE stack of tires same height as the ones there, same distance away from the one closest to the track as that one is away from the other one, so then if you cut as much as possible two wheel will prob be still on the track (havnt tested this so i dont know)
Quote from kart-36 :Well in my view, no cut. That way no stupid accidents causing 'pile ups' or tyres or hay bails flying everywhere.

If no cut then everybody can do it so its same situation for all.

you mean, against no cut layout?, cause if you say no cut it means that you want a layout, then you are just going against your arguement saying that t will cause crashes. I am fully with you (if you mean no cut layout), cause if people hit tyres or bales it WILL cause crashes, and if someone hits them and slowes down, not much room for the guy behind to overtake there, kinda only one line.
imo just let us cut. will cause less carnage, (no haybales/tyres flying everywhere) and everyone can do it. so no one gains an unfair advantage
once again we cazza on with such specificness. all you jeffs are being woeful. i agree with me old mate azzak4 in letting us dozzas cut. if its the same for every cobber out there, then no tom dick or harry will start havin a kizza skit bcos there is no advantage being had.
Quote from arrowkart4 :imo just let us cut. will cause less carnage, (no haybales/tyres flying everywhere) and everyone can do it. so no one gains an unfair advantage

Exactly, thats the best way to go about it
My 2p (and what we have done with the same corner)...

Something to prevent cutting in qualifying, this ensures that noone takes advantage of missing tyres that have previously been removed and not reappeared.

No layout for the race, too much carnage can be caused by flying objects.
thang god i'm not racing online with these people

sheesh

the white line is there for a reason. it's the track's limits. suppose there's a wall right out of it. would you still cut the corner? of course not, there's a wall there. so cutting a corner is an opportunistic move falsely justified by weak reasoning ("we all do it" "many do it" "two wheels inside" "i see it in races" yadda yadda yadda)
Alternate solution to flying objects for an anti cutting solution:
Marshall, giving you a stop and go or sending you to spectate.
Harsh solution, but at least you dig your own grave and lie there alone
Quote from [duck] :once again we cazza on with such specificness. All you jeffs are being woeful. I agree with me old mate azzak4 in letting us dozzas cut. If its the same for every cobber out there, then no tom dick or harry will start havin a kizza skit bcos there is no advantage being had.

+1
Quote from george_tsiros :thang god i'm not racing online with these people

sheesh

the white line is there for a reason. it's the track's limits. suppose there's a wall right out of it. would you still cut the corner? of course not, there's a wall there. so cutting a corner is an opportunistic move falsely justified by weak reasoning ("we all do it" "many do it" "two wheels inside" "i see it in races" yadda yadda yadda)

So, if I understood correctly, if almost every hot-hatch series(and some single-seaters) organisator put bollards/tyres inside of chicanes/corners with concrete asphalt inside, it's because every racer is too childish to understand that cutting is bad and unfair blah blah blah, etc...?

Let's get serious, people will always cut here, unless you decide to give a DT to every racer found cutting the course, or you put a wall as you said. And as watching everyone is impossible unless you have 32 eyes, and putting a wall is not wise as it would cause a lot of chaos on a track already dangerous enough with its high curbs. So we're deciding to allow everyone to cut, which is the easier situation for everyone, which seem to please to everyone exepting some people not even involved in the series it seems

And Mille Sabords, yes you make sence But IIRC I think that there's an other way to have auto-checks on this kind of corners, saw that on LFSW sometimes
Quote from Tukko :That system doesn't know if you're cutting deliberately or just avoiding a crash/flying tyres etc.. or been pushed to the restricted area

+1 for cutting allowed, it's the easiest & safest way here imho.

Rules about cuting for test round are ready

Quote : You will be able to cut the track during the test round in race, but you wont be able to cut during qualifying!

This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG