The online racing simulator
General Cazza
here we go jeffs.

post all your general cazza here, make sure its nothing too specific. what times we doin etc?
us KenOaths are haulin

KenOath\AzzaK4
[kladdy][/kladdy]
#3 - J@tko
LOL poor Yann

Rough Translation:
Quote :Here we go chaps

post all your general chat here, make sure its nothing too specific. what times are you doing?
My team rules

KenOath\AzzaK4

hi ken.
whats with all this general cazza on? aw well ill get involved in this general cazza and have a gander at her.
kenOath is ken haulin in this little bad boy, what time are we specifically doing around this 1.6km layout hizzas?
#5 - BAMBO
Uh....wut?
whats ya kizza gronk? got some dorothy into you or somethin else woeful like that cobber?
You lot speak english EVEN WORSE than you play cricket, as hard as it may be.
#8 - BAMBO
Quote from [DUcK] :whats ya kizza gronk? got some dorothy into you or somethin else woeful like that cobber?

Translation: What is your killer dick? Got some small bundle of sexual vitality into you or something horrid like that mate?

.....wut?
bozza that general cazza is far too specific for scozzak4's liking imo
As this talk of Ken makes me think you're from Tayside/Fife....

Ye ken what I mean like?
And I thought I had quite a good understanding of english. I see I was wrong, very wrong indeed.
ken hell ya spedopolous! whatsdat gronk?
hey go to crapboxes server and type !top
hey go to nfinity server and type top. i think you will find it is azza k 4 with a 52.37.

i win
Quote from arrowkart4 :hey go to nfinity server and type top. i think you will find it is azza k 4 with a 53.37.

i win

*cough* button clutch and cutting *cough*
hahahaha this is a miint cazza on erm me woeful and me not done a time yet, suppose i'm a rolf now
I gonna launch Australian Dictionary (aussie dizza) soon.
hey guys, what times is everyone doin around fe club? yesturday i was on with a few people and i got down to a 53.03 with a 24.51 split. I can go about 2-3 tenths quicker though.
soddi, it was actually a 52.37, but is now a 52.34. so stop the specificness in the cazza cobber. make ol mate good pal a bit more general so sonny jeff can have a gander at some understazza.
i spend alot of time with the Aussies and even i don;t understand most of this shit so don't worry

azaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak4

dozaduck
also, why are the races so short ? 8 laps here is like 6 minutes. and 18 laps about 14 minutes. so we will be done in half an hour ? :/ so i have to cazza on waking up at 5am, to do 2 short races. ken woeful
how much laps do you want? 50?!
as i said, 8 laps = 6 minutes, thats less than a standard pick up race on LR race centre. 18 laps is about 14 minutes, which is still quite short imo. 20 minutes worth of racing isnt enough, but thats just me

so yes i think 50 laps for the feature would be much better
hm sprint shouldn't be loong but after test race we will see about feature race duration, yea maybe 16 is not enough

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG