The online racing simulator
Shootout system!
Due to the big amount of signs-up, we decided to implant a pre-qualification system.

It will be like this:
The top 10 drivers in the championship standings (in the 1st round, the top 10 from test race) will automaticaly be qualified for the next race and the other competitors will have to set a time in the reserve shootout. The drivers will be splited in 2 groups of 12 minutes each. The 20 best times holders will be qualified for the main event.

Shootout group 1 start time: 19.20 BST (18.30 UTC)
Shootout group 2 start time: 19.35 BST (18.45 UTC)
I would hold your horses on this one. Wait until after Round 1 and see how many people actually show up. You will find a lot of people will drop out or not show up.
Quote from Wilko868 :I would hold your horses on this one. Wait until after Round 1 and see how many people actually show up. You will find a lot of people will drop out or not show up.

If there wont be enough drivers we will just skip this, thats all We need to have any system to be prepared
Quote from oldnavy :Due to the big amount of signs-up, we decided to implant a pre-qualification system.

It will be like this:
The top 10 drivers in the championship standings (in the 1st round, the top 10 from test race) will automaticaly be qualified for the next race and the other competitors will have to set a time in the reserve shootout. The drivers will be splited in 2 groups of 12 minutes each. The 20 best times holders will be qualified for the main event.

Shootout group 1 start time: 19.20 BST (18.30 UTC)
Shootout group 2 start time: 19.35 BST (18.45 UTC)

So does this mean that it benefits u to do the test race?, don't think it should be because it's a called a TEST race for a reason it's just too test the car setup and stuff, don't mean to sound like a wanker but......
Quote from n-murray :So does this mean that it benefits u to do the test race?, don't think it should be because it's a called a TEST race for a reason it's just too test the car setup and stuff, don't mean to sound like a wanker but......

You can test setup on single player or one day at server
Quote from oldnavy :You can test setup on single player or one day at server

he but.. U know know what I mean, it's for like getting used to racing situations and stuff, you should just make it a championship round then if u are awarding people positions in the next round for going and doing well.

Do as you please though I don't really mind... Just saying...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG