The online racing simulator
Possible setup bug, may or may not relate to z15. [FIXED in 0.6E14]
I was just racing around on te CAD derver in an rb4, and as it goes off road quite a bit i obviously use a nice high ground clearance all the time on there, however, when the race end came and we changed tracks, something very odd indeed happened.

The new track (bl gp reversed) loaded and i started the race, but my car would hardly move, it was totally gutless and everyone began to overtake me very easily.

Now, i don't know how or why this happened, but during the track change, my car had somehow gone from a high rolling off roader with hybrid tyres and just the driver, to a car slammed to the floor, on knobbly tyres, and with 5 people in it, and messed up gear ratios, which i cannot understand.

I noticed that the car looked weird in the changing track screen but i thought it was just a graphical glitch or something, or that i had in fact loaded a hideous setup by accident (despite never pitting in between the change of track), but i double checked all 6 of my rb4 setups and there is definately no setup with extra passengers or anything remotely like that there at all.

I have attached the replay, although it doesn't catch the bit before the track change..

VERY odd indeed!!
Attached files
weird.mpr - 249.5 KB - 229 views
Anyone else had this happen??
Does your setup have no restriction / ballast?
I was using my very high riding 'jumps' setup before the track change as we were on BL with ramps, and that set has no ballast at all, or any passengers either, and as i didn't pit when the track change happened, i don't know how my set changed, and this is made even more strange by the fact that i have no setup anything like that in my setups anyway, as i have the default, race s, rallycross and jumps set for the rb4, and for pretty much any other car as well, as i managed to lose all my sets when i installed windows 7 RC so i only have the standard ones pretty much.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG