The online racing simulator
Broadcasting Information Thread
Hello viewer(s),
Today I'm happy to announce that we have confirmed that the Murray Motorsport Cup will be broadcasted! We have made partnership with 'the46' who will be running the stream! You can post x2048 skins in the skin thread but please wait until we issue the number plates before you post your skins!
The46 have been streaming rounds of the IMA TBO Challenge which has proved to be a success!
Yannick Martin(owner of the46) will be commentating alongside Chris Wilkinson and Jack Ward.. Yannick and Chris who commentate on the TBO Challenge will be joined by Jack Ward who will be a new comer to the commentating!
We would like to thank 'the46' for providing the stream and hope you will join us and be part of the action on track!
We encourage you to check out their website , (http://the46.ka46.com/)
Best Regards,
Andy
Very good news, as the46 do an excellent job with the TBOC, so I'm excepting a very nice coverage for the MMS.
I'm in the process of teaching Jack how to commentate and talk interestingly Expect some rambling on in early rounds though
Quote from Wilko868 :I'm in the process of teaching Jack how to commentate and talk interestingly Expect some rambling on in early rounds though

With Jack anything is possible
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Very good news, as the46 do an excellent job with the TBOC, so I'm expecting a very nice coverage for the MMS.

corrected typo
oioi
#8 - oli17
any more news on times/dates. i'm pretty sure first race is on the 5th of July, but your website still says 5th of June (in which case i'm out, it being today lol)
It's July as far as I know. The times were thought to be 19 UTC/GMT iirc.
ye its july ... ANDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
thanks.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG