The online racing simulator
Driveable Postman Pat car
(22 posts, started )
If he has an accident, that will HURT.
It looks safer than a VW transporter though.
lol, looks like a bit of a laugh, its barly wider than the number plate, imagine taking that for an mot lol
Hahah that's so tiny. I lol'd!

Yeah don't crash
As I saw this thing, I thought of Jeremy Clarkson driving a Peel P50

i can imagine it at the lights next to a hummer
#8 - JJ72
looks like a perfect ride for my trip between the kitchen and the living room.
Now all we need is a fireman sam car.
bob the builder tractor

o o and a road legal duck
how can he see out the front window if he has to point his head downward to look out the side window?
Quote from bunder9999 :how can he see out the front window if he has to point his head downward to look out the side window?

if anyone can come up with a photoshop or something cos this i have to see
Quote from jwardy :if anyone can come up with a photoshop or something cos this i have to see

no need, read the article.
are these people serious? i mean come on how many people think "oh i know, today im gonna build a car that oompa loompa's can drive"
na park it next to an artic (articulated truck) now that would be scary
Quote from Töki (HUN) :As I saw this thing, I thought of Jeremy Clarkson driving a Peel P50

JC: there are lots to choose from, I got a selection here: the Volkswagen Polo, Suzuki Swift, nice actually, and the err.. Citroën C1. The trouble is... none of these are really small, they are in fact... massive!
40 years ago, car makers could sell you something much smaller: the original Mini for example, or the Bubble car. But even these aren't small, not really, not compared to this: The Postman Patmobile!
WOW, well thats even smaller than UF1
Me wants in LFS instead of Scirocco
Quote from james12s :na park it next to an artic (articulated truck) now that would be scary

It's so small that the truck driver could probably drive over you without noticing
I nearly had that happen once as a passenger in a Westfield. Not fun.

Postman Pat's car is the smallest car....

In the world...

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG