The online racing simulator
#1 - lerts
my piece of art that tries for enhlinghtent
What happens when you need to turn the page?
#3 - sam93
Lerts can I ask what do you work as and what does your daily routine? Do you just read things and then make your own version up? Or do you have learning difficulties?
#4 - lerts
why do you say i have learning disabilities

what i did is something creative and new, i just like to sahre it, i dont see why i should be attacked by saying i have learning problems
#5 - sam93
Quote from lerts :why do you say i have learning disabilities

what i did is something creative and new, i just like to sahre it, i dont see why i should be attacked by saying i have learning problems

I am not attacking you what so ever. I know you are sharing your finding what you do a lot, but you have said your self you are a little strange so I was just wondering. Didn't say it to cause offence, just wondering
I reckon lerts should start a blog. That way his insane rantings could be confined to one particular area and not using up bandwidth here.

I'd even bookmark it for times when I'm really really bored.
#7 - lerts
oh all right

i study which usually just takes 2 hours of my time with which i have much time to do my things which is great, some day i hope to become a teacher so i can keep having time for my ideas

im consequent with my drems, i dream of a better world and what better way to improve it than developing an exercise that leads to enlightenment, or well being les day dreamer a method to heal miopy

as for learning disabilities im strongly right brainer, very creative but unable to use numbers ,unless its proportions, for example i always breath through my left nostril

i have problmes being a strong right brainer becasue educative system is strongly left brained intended, for example myself instead of learning demonstrations i research for new way of mathematically demonstarting something

edit:

why dont discuss the issue instead of my person, i know im charismatic and controversial but its getting boring tohse veild attacks
Quote from lerts :oh all right

i study which usually just takes 2 hours of my time with which i have much time to do my things which is great, some day i hope to become a teacher so i can keep having time for my ideas

Yeh, teachers. Not like they ever do any work...

Quote :

as for learning disabilities im strongly right brainer, very creative but unable to use numbers ,unless its proportions, for example i always breath through my left nostril

i have problmes being a strong right brainer becasue educative system is strongly left brained intended, for example myself instead of learning demonstrations i research for new way of mathematically demonstarting something

?? I mean... ??? What's your nostrils got to do with anything.

I presume you mean by right and left brained (?) your right/left-handness?
#9 - lerts
no no right brained not right handed, read my link on brain dominance is brief and intersting, it explains the nostrils issue:

normally one nostril is more free to breath than the other which points to which hemisphere is dominating

my stereogram intends to bring brain hemispheres synchronity and currently im trying with it to heal my miopia

on my first ten minutes with the execrcise of looking the sterogram by blinking strong i could read one book for secs with 7 dioptires at 1 m distance
Apparently you only take oxygen in through one nostril at a time, depending on which side of the brain is more active. If you're a left-brainer (logic, reasoning) then you'll mostly breathe through the right nostril. If you're a right-brainer (emotion, senses) you should be breathing mainly through the left. Lerts is a no-brainer, so he probably breathes through both.

Nasal Cycle Wiki stub
A science-y link

Little experiment here, lertsy. Seal off your left nostril for a couple of days. That'll force you to breathe through the right and hopefully stimulate what's left of your brain. It might help you out, and I know it'd help the rest of us.
Quote from lerts :i know im charismatic and controversial but its getting boring tohse veild attacks

Can't stress this enough: You're better off making a blog. Imo it's a far more suitable way for you to express yourself and discuss your ideas and experiences.
#12 - JJ72
Well lerts has now created 89 threads! Good going! You'll soon be at 100 at this rate. Would be nice if you could keep all your thoughts and theories to one thread, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. :P
#14 - 5haz
Quote from Michael Denham :Well lerts has now created 89 threads! Good going! You'll soon be at 100 at this rate. Would be nice if you could keep all your thoughts and theories to one thread, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. :P

He did, but they closed it because people were dieing of laughter.
#15 - IDUI
#16 - CSU1
Quote from Dajmin :I reckon lerts should start a blog. That way his insane rantings could be confined to one particular area and not using up bandwidth here.

I'd even bookmark it for times when I'm really really bored.

Quote from NotAnIllusion :

Can't stress this enough: You're better off making a blog. Imo it's a far more suitable way for you to express yourself and discuss your ideas and experiences.

I suggested this to him hours after his arrival here.

I got no response, it's the best way forward for his ideas and theories imo, but, just imagine the amount of work needed to compile all of this madness

Lerts, it's only a matter of time now before you are frowned apon by the owners of this forum, so make haste and open a blog before you are subjected to the inevitable
yep all right i may make a blog, any link?
#18 - CSU1
O.M.G !

Someone for the love of God give this man a link ASAP!
anyway my problems here are not my fault but the forums spirit

check how here they discuss my idea instead of my person and they do it with care and hardly no attacks

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru ... f/2601013236/m/3181088207

now before you ask why i double post, i want my creativty to reach the farthest posible
http://www.blogger.com/

No, seriously, I've never had my own blog, but that site looks easy enough for one to be able to concentrate on the content rather than the method
#21 - CSU1
...yes Lerts we all know of the ubi forums you have posted on and from what i've see you got just as hard a time over there as here.

On the blog issue; I'd suggest you start an off-topic discussion to ascertain which host suits your needs best, c'mon lerts it takes two friggen seconds to search for this kind of stuff yourself.

If you need help start a discussion
all right thanks like im doomed to ban not being liked here i better spread my ideas this way

oh ill do the blog on methods to achieve enlightenment, im not here to entertain people but to do something usefull
#23 - CSU1
:elefant::banana::banana::banana::drink::bluegrab::bannana_p:biggun::woohoo:
here in spain we are taguht to be honest and tell what we think

i think you dislike my ideas and set the way for me to leave

i have as much right to post art that searches to improve the mind made original by me as other have the right of posting a nasty non original video where children get kicked

edit:

what i mean is that ill make a blog on my research on how to achieve enlightening but ill feel free to post here with moderation justas everybody else, the reasons i had trouble here is cause of posting too much just as anybody would not by the content of my ideas that are totally inocent

edit:

in fact most of what is post here is spam with me being the exception

for example how many gigabytes are spent all over the internet on darwing awards videos or funny names, on the contrary for my things like reversing a compass or an stereogram that syncronizes both hemispheres there are on the whole net brief kilobites

so what makes spam is how many times the info is hamered on the net, my ideas being original are unique and therefore its imposible theyare spam

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG