The online racing simulator
waiters know it all about you
(39 posts, started )
#1 - lerts
you all know about my paranoia of the world being staged, ill show you 2 examples that feed this paranoia

during my vacation i would hang aorund in a coffe bar and would always ask the waiter for an extra sugar

one day a waiter who never had seen before served me the coffe but i was kind of shy to ask for an extra sugar so i dindt, to my amaze the waiter appear with an extra sugar without asking

other time i would go to the coffe bar to buy a lighter ask for a lighter which i had bought there hundreds of times and always pay 1 euro, he said its 90 cents

i was wtf i had always paid one euro and now its 90 cnets, look at my money and i had exactly 90 cents i had brough less money than necesary

well maybe its not necesary im in the truman show maybe they are angels, how would they know how i have my coffe and how muchc money do i have
Quote from lerts :
well maybe its not necesary im in the truman show maybe they are angels, how would they know how i have my coffe and how muchc money do i have

Because they read your mind, and they put the money in your pockets while you are sleeping... (just joking)
If that were the case lerts, surely you would know things about other people that they didn't?
More fuel for your paranoia:
hundreds of lighters x 10 extra cents = tens of euros

... where do you think they're investing those euros?
Butane?
#6 - MR_B
coincidence </thread>
#7 - mr_x
A mystery extra sugar = Just you

Lighters being 90c = Price cuts!

And for the first time I think I've read a lerts post and it make some sort of sense (maybe not complete sense, but it's readable!)
#8 - lerts
yes but 1 week later i went for another lighter and it was 1 euro back again
#9 - 5haz
You are In a Truman show Lerts, I am a professional actor and I get paid to read and respond to your threads.

Its called coincidence for christs sake. Perhaps the Waiter had been told by the waiter that usually serves you that you always want an extra sugar.
He's probably sniffing them or something.

It jumps out to me that lerts perception of the universe differs from... well, everyone else. So these stories aren't necessarily in the order the events happened. So it's entirely possible he went to buy the lighter, found he didn't have the right money and then the guy sold it to him for what cash he did have.

But because of lizard overlords controlling the space-time continuum and the quantum fish of sandwich masking tape 1403, he's remembering it in an order that suits his pickled brain.
well then i could have well dream it all, but than maybe im dreaming this conversation as well

i think im healthy anyway cause of doubt im not convinced of anything im just dubious for so many strange things happening to me
If only you were dreaming it, then the rest of us wouldn't be seeing it.

Being sceptical is fine. I'm a sceptic myself. But you're venturing into paranoia there.
Quote :yes but 1 week later i went for another lighter and it was 1 euro back again

Haha

It's a strange old world.
Lerts, actually how old are you? Your profile says your 34 but I cant see that myself.
I can't agree about the world being staged (altough it's nice to think that). But I am able to agree that lerts may be staged.
Quote from sam93 :Lerts, actually how old are you? Your profile says your 34 but I cant see that myself.

And on youtube i saw he was 26

HE IS A SCAM TRYING TO BE INTERESTING!!!!
Quote from MR_B :coincidence </thread>

Agreed, 100%.

Over-analysing things is not the key to life!
that's just a good/lucky day, depending on the POV. I remember having that paranoia, but I was younger and stupid.
dajmin hit the nail, it was so bizarre that probably was a trick of my mind

but i just cant discount it as aproduct of my mind waht if it was not

that waiter knew way too much, like people in forums saying i looked like a guy in a picture when im very careful on not sending pictures of me(btw its true i looked like the picture)

and im not fixed on an idea nor convinced of it

he could be an angel, an awaken person of the matrix, the world might be satged, or could it be a trick of my mind
Dude, calm down. I smoke it once a day but you, you are doing it WRONG!
in waht way being stoned changes the fact of the oddity

in fact being stoned makes you think more about it thing that otherwise you would ignore
latter version would most probably be the wiser and definitely the easier choice.
yes you are right,even if im in the truman show theres nothing i can change so lets enjoy almost always having the right change and the traffic lights green

in fact this most probably is paranoia for my excess with cannabis, i used to smoke 25 a day in my good times

so now ill listen my mom and i will quit, but im doing it slowly otherwise i would get such depresion that id risk comitting suicide

last months i reduced to 15, last week i did 6 a day and now im into 3 a day

in 3 months i should be free

so kids if you dont want end up paranoid due to hallucinations dont do drugs, girls produce much more endorphines and the only risk is unwanted conceptions

(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG