The online racing simulator
#1 - lerts
do you know of exercises to improve brain ability
this is my 2nd thread in 9 days before you criticize me:

i cant stand this world so i want at least to try to change it, before i was on free energy now i think the best way to help the world would be making people more aware

concious can proccess 12 characters per second subconcious 1 trillion so it can be improved a litle

so far i think what must be done is an exercise that makes both hemispheres work in synchronization like this:

http://www.web-us.com/BRAIN/Vi ... Hemispheric_Dominance.htm

http://www.eyetricks.com/3dstereo.htm

do you know of anything else which can help on my objective which is not drugs?
I'd go for the drugs personally.
Stomach crunches make me feel good afterwards, so they must be good for my brain ability (more awake afterwards).
A Nintendo DS and Brain Trainer.
#5 - Osco
acid..
The last thing you want to do is practice anything that involves changing the way your brain works. You don't want yet more "alternative" perceptions because you've shown repeatedly that you already have some crazy ideas.

What you want is to stay in touch with the actual real world, the things that are around you and not any secret hidden meanings that might be behind them. Do some sudoku or standard problem solving.
#7 - lerts
i think best exercises are those with view or hearing in stereo

before when i was more crazy which this forum helped to changed i believed true stereo or holophonic sound(in which you can tell location of instruments) was suppressed due to working this hemispheres coordination and made you smarter

the thing are exercises that makes the brian work in stereo( the two hemispheres at the time)

for example myself i always breath permanently through my left nostril which proves i have a strong right dominance which you can tell by my creative posts
Those kind of posts are not really helping the idea of you being less crazy now y'know.

Sure, the exercises themselves might very well work, and that's fine. For NORMAL people. You, as I'm sure you're aware, are not in this category, therefor it's real practical things you should be worrying about.

Once you're comfortable with what your practical senses are telling you, then you can work on improving the 3rd eye and perception and that kind of stuff.
#9 - Osco
just pissed my f-in pants from laughing after reading that last sentence
yes i understand before helping the world i should help my self maybe you are right

but im a very creative person, i must focus my creativity onto something, for example this cross exercise i improved it by putting it in a transparent sheet with the circles eye distance with which is extremly easy to see the cross

im just doing something that might be usefull and entertains me i dont think i should be away from odd things jsut cause im a little crazy
Why not learn to juggle? Or will you spend too long thinking juggling is impossible because the energy doesn't sum to 11 and the balls aren't filled with tiny talking ants. Or something.

If you're creative, do some painting or sketching. Or take up photography.
Picross is good, that can really twist your melons.
Quote from Osco :acid..

Bingo! LSD, nothing more is needed. Unleashes the subconcience into the concience.
for exmplae the exercise i developed from that link its amazing and its a good motivation since it only works if you dont smoke

making the exercise while not smoking in 1 week i manged for 1 second 3 times to see with my peripheric view as with centrral so i didnt have to turn the eyes to look to a side

also my sight and hearing improved so much but i went back on smoking and the exercise become useless

i dont want to live my life working eating sleeping and dumping i want to try at least to improve this prison world whre theres so many people suffering so much

i dont want to become so sane i become impasible to this
You should try electrical brain stimulation. Allegedly it's hair-raisingly effective and all you need is a hairdryer and a sink.
has to be with light or sound

well anyway this thread has got my interest back with my improved exercise of the cross

as i explained you i permanently breath through my left nostril having the right one always blocked

with my exercise im gonna try to reverse nostrils
Quote from lerts :for example myself i always breath permanently through my left nostril which proves i have a strong right dominance which you can tell by my creative posts

I only breathe through my right nostril atm... I have a cold
i say, study. find your key topics that you work best on, and find your worst. study the most in your worst topics, but still study hard in your best topics.
#22 - CSU1
Not buying dope from your sister and smoking it every other minute?
Quote from danowat :I'd go for the drugs personally.

Lerts, to improve brain ability and distinguish between your physics and real physics. DONT TAKE MORE DRUGS.
Best exercise: Thinking. You should do it all the day... it improves your Brain ability so much, you wouldn´t believe it. It´s nearly insane. Never stop thinking, it´s so important.

Just look around how many no Brainers are running up and down on the streets. They just forgot to think some time and now look how stupid they are today :->

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG