The online racing simulator
#1 - lerts
G25 with 40 degree rotation [renamed thread]
in my g25 i use 40º of rotation is like wearing a crispy bike, i love it, its like driving telepatically

i have the brakes set to full force so the wheels block with half way along the pedal brake stepped, the g25 pedal brake is designed for this if you use to break with full run on a g25 your wasting the awsome pedal brake

i like the fbm and i go with minimum wing, a way to keep handling with almost no wing in front is another extreme choice:

full antirooll on the back and no antiroll in the front

i also use 20 of force feedback which is extreamly minimum

the others things im balanced

anybody does anything alike?
40 DEG rotation?, almost no point having a wheel, you might aswell use an analog pad
Thanks for my new sig.
Kev, my Sig is so much better than yours.
#6 - lerts
40º on the g25 is like a ff mouse
#7 - lerts
ive just had an intuition:

high sensitivity is a huge advantage due to fast countersteering

f1 pilots use it, high sensitivities, but being illegal as soon as the camera focus on them the switch to low sensitivities

and like the camera operators are english they focus on alonsos hands when he is going to the limit in order to force him to switch to low sensitivities and risking spinning more easily
LOL , once i tried 40° with G25 and i was like "LOLWTFROFL"
Use at least 270°
well, i always use about 20 force feedback
My old wheel only had 90 degrees of rotation in total, I'll send you that if you send me your G25. Cause I sure as hell would use as much of that as possible.
Why do you even buy a G25 and use 20 degrees!?
Dude ...
That's almost worse waste of cash than buying and smashing ...

Just play with keyboard instead !
#12 - senn
i currently use 180 deg on the g25, but i'm slowly creeping it up. i've tried 720 and its hideous, forget trying to counter any kind of major slide. I know that my real life car steers slightly faster as u progress in the steering (un assisted btw) i don't think the LFS cars do this...
if you explain me how to save a track ill save one for you so you see how good it is, also you can point me to faster ways

man my g25 my choice, are you gonna put me down for following my liking?
Doesn't matter what he says, lerts just continues to take the piss and you all take the bait.

Move along, nothing to see here.

:dnfnoob:
Quote from lerts :ive just had an intuition:

high sensitivity is a huge advantage due to fast countersteering

f1 pilots use it, high sensitivities, but being illegal as soon as the camera focus on them the switch to low sensitivities

and like the camera operators are english they focus on alonsos hands when he is going to the limit in order to force him to switch to low sensitivities and risking spinning more easily

What a stupid theory!!! Do you think it's possible to switch between two ratios that easily, either mechanically or intuitively? What happens when the shot cuts to Alonso mid corner?

That chap who ported his engine by tipping sand into it as it idled - he's clever in comparison to you.
450 degree is the best way for me
I love the way that lerts makes a new thread for every single thought that runs through his head! always a good laugh
Quote from lerts :i know im slow, any advice?

Must... fight... first... thought...

I'd suggest using at least 270 degrees, that way when you steer you won't go from full lock to full lock so quickly and you'll be able to turn more smoothly, and therefor faster.

Some people don't deserve high-end equipment. This kind of crap makes baby Jesus cry.
Quote from Dajmin :Some people don't deserve high-end equipment. This kind of crap makes baby Jesus cry.

Obviously you can set it up how ever you like lerts and it's your money but you've totally missed the point of a G25 and you could have brought something else for a lot less money and got the same effect

I have an old wingman that I got for £5 from eBay with 90 degress rotation, no FFB, I'll swap it for your G25!
Quote from lerts :http://www.uploading.com/files/RDQZS0QY/40.spr.html

heres how it feels

i know im slow, any advice?

are you kidding?

Here is an advice: Move your arms and legs and stop trying to control everything with your mind...

40° ridiculous!

Do you race against other people or only hotlapping. I wouldnt want to drive next to you because its most likely that u touch/push/crash me.

P.S.
Quote from lerts :...

I guess Tristancliffe is right
Quote from senn :i currently use 180 deg on the g25, but i'm slowly creeping it up. i've tried 720 and its hideous, forget trying to counter any kind of major slide. I know that my real life car steers slightly faster as u progress in the steering (un assisted btw) i don't think the LFS cars do this...

ive always used 900 with the G25, and im mostly a drifter.. no trouble at all 1000x the fun
#23 - Dac
no offence but your win record doesnt exactly inspire confidence in your approach :P
i dont understand this hostility to a personal aproach

looks like lets torch the withc

quads have streme high sensitivities, very similar to waht i drive
Note to self, if you don't want people to comment, don't post, simple as

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG