Race 9 - Blackwood GP Reverse
Back to LX4, this time on Blackwood GP Reverse including a mandatory pit stop. Please note the fact this round will start 30min earlier due to its duration.

Date: 2008-07-06, 18:00 UTC
Track: BL1R
Car: LX4
Qualifying: 20min
Laps: 36 (pit stop mandatory)

Live timing provided by elitesquad: http://www.elitesqd.com/modules.php?name=LfsPb
#2 - troy
for any of you wanting to join our weekly wednesday event on volvolandia, the server isn't changed to patch Z so far, so we will use the [url="lfs://%7C%28FM%29+EVENT+SERVER%21%7C0%7CS2%7C/"](FM) EVENT SERVER![/url] for today.[url="lfs://%7C%28FM%29+EVENT+SERVER%21%7C0%7CS2%7C/"]
[/url]
cant you keep the time to 20.30 CET , cos im going to be pushed abit for 20.00 unless i start at the back but wait for me .
Sorry, but hopefully you understand we cannot move the race for one driver - nevertheless I hope you'll be able to join in time during qualifying and following short break.
ok as you cant move it for me , can you wait for me to start , ill be leaving work at 20.00 and will fly back but its about 25 miles from work , speeding ticket here i come .
I've signed up via the website - I don't know if that is too late, but I will be doing practice for the event today.
damn, you can't believe how pissed off i am atm
Well atleast I didn't keep you behind me for a long time. Was on the throttle just a tad too early in the last turn and slipped the rear.

Lococost, are you as pissed as I was at the AS6 race? When I crashed at the last chicane and went to the pits and accidentally changed the "repair damage" to "yes" TWICE.
im just anoyed that i nearly ran over an old person to get home and was 2 laps late .
I made a really good race actually, not terribly fast but very consistent. The fact I was alone all race long did help on that matter, but it wasn't as fun as it could be.

The only concern was Taylor-Mania that was catching up at the end, a few more laps and I'd be in trouble.

edit @jwardy: that's too bad. We did wait for a few minutes, but...
#11 - troy
ye, really unlucky for the late joiners and tea not noticing that we're still in the lag lap, although we where waiting for the late guys almost 20 minutes in total they just missed it. what happened there loco?

non the less, i had a great race against harry lots of overtaking and hard but fair driving, more of that!
Good race, i didn't expect to be so fast here. Quali 2nd, but i lost it quickly to Harry and then i got distracted by chat, did a mistake in last turn and let Polma through. Tried to catch him, but he was bit faster. 4th place is very good for me though.
:o crap its true it was lag lap!!! NOOOO.
I wen't back in, then tried to join and it said no mid-race joiners. So I left hoping that I don't make everyone else lag. :S damn
I totally got the time wrong... Normally i'm at home sundayevenings so I just join the server early and see when it starts, but I was away now and thought it started at 21h. (20h english time)... I would have had 3rd in the championship easely otherwise (still kicking myself).

Still, not as big a FAIL as Ferrari, Ross Brawn FTW!
Really sorry for my absence today guys , was really tired so had a long sleep in the evening.
Stats and replay are now online.
Quote from evilpimp ::o crap its true it was lag lap!!! NOOOO.
I wen't back in, then tried to join and it said no mid-race joiners. So I left hoping that I don't make everyone else lag. :S damn

That was an unfortunate situation: although midrace joins are always disabled, it seems I've been too focused on restart/racing incidents and thus simply forgot about this fact.
Championship standings, rules and penalties have been updated.
Lol at the team cup, more than 100 points behind. Embarassing...
Race report has been published.
Hi guys, really sorry about missing the final two races. I've been backwards and forwards lately. Currently staying with my parents in a holiday home aka caravan, until a contract in a house begins in August. I've only just managed to get on the internet recently using a usb modem. Anyway, hope you guys have enjoyed and will enjoy the remainder of the season.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG