The online racing simulator
#1 - troy
Race 1 - Westhill Rev
Having trouble finding somebody to do some training with you? Had a great race and want to tell everybody about it? Here is your chance for all the discussions related to Race1 of the season.

Race1 Details:

Date: 2008-05-11, 18:30 UTC
Track: WE1R
Car: LX4
Qualifying: 20min
Laps: 18
is there a server from the lx cup its self that is only to test on ?
Guess I better get practicing!!!
Quote from Rudy van Buren :is there a server from the lx cup its self that is only to test on ?

Except for Wednesdays, i.e. current LX events which doesn't run league combos yet, the server Volvolandia LX has LX4+LX6 and can select enabled, so feel free to use it for training.
Quote from danowat :Guess I better get practicing!!!

Hey Dan! good to see you back here!
Join the LX night this evening to practice, ok, it might be the wrong track... might be the wrong car too... hmm, well it's fun anyway, just join in!
Quote from ussbeethoven :Except for Wednesdays, i.e. current LX events which doesn't run league combos yet, the server Volvolandia LX has LX4+LX6 and can select enabled, so feel free to use it for training.

Oke nice tnx
Quote from lococost :Hey Dan! good to see you back here!
Join the LX night this evening to practice, ok, it might be the wrong track... might be the wrong car too... hmm, well it's fun anyway, just join in!

I was going to, but I got wrapped in in hotlapping WE1R!!!, nice combo .

What laptimes are we running people?, I am pulling 1:59's with race set and race fuel, I reckon 1:58's - 1:57's are very doable with some practice .

Must say I am looking forward to racing in a league where I don't have to admin and run it!!!!
after 5 laps i was 1 thenth of wr.. should be possible to crush it.

For the rest i didnt test becaus of IGTC
Thats quick then, need to work on my times
after another 5 laps 1 tenth under the wr
race pace with full tank 56.0 to .4
Alien.
lol i will take that as a complement

can someone post the english starting time of this race ?
UTC GMT whatever i always take it wrong..
20:30 for you, Ruedii
Tnx bud
Hmm, not as bad as I thought. After a couple of laps in a race setup I can get 57.23 so I'm guessing that I can still shave off a second before the race. So I should be able to keep up.
Looks like I am gonna be heading up the tail-end charlies, 1:58 with race set/fuel
No chance!

I got 1:59.75! Got you beat... I mean... crap.
Quote from niall09 :20:30 for you, Ruedii

so were looking at 7.30pm UK time, darn it I may not be back untill 8pm what time does quali start?
#19 - troy
uhm, the qualifying starts 18.30 UTC as mentioned in the first post
troy whats the DUTCH starting time then.. getting confused
It's UTC + 2 for dutch time, because of daylight time saving. So, still 20:30
#24 - troy
we're still missing some drivers, i hope nobody forgot about lxo starting today?
What a waste of my time.............

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG