The online racing simulator
FZ50 Single Projector Headlights
(10 posts, started )
FZ50 Single Headlight
I got bored the other day, and I wasn't a fan of the way the FZ's headlights were set out. So I opened up the .dds to see what I could do with them, then I found a hi-res picture of some 996 headlamps, I deleted the half that isn't round (with the extra parts and what not) and copied & pasted the remaining half, flipped it and attached it to create a single oval projector, sorta like a 997 headlight I guess. I then copied, pasted and resized this into the indicator section of the light.

Wow that was long.

Here's a picture, and attached is the .dds, place it in ...LFS/data/dds. It looks a bit tacky when the lights are flashed, but no one ever uses that feature

Attached files
FZ_Interior1.dds - 170.8 KB - 496 views
Looks good!

I may well use this
Looks great Dom, only beef with it is the way the rear indicator gets messed up, but other than that I like it
#4 - llew
I like that actually!

Nice work man.

Llew.
That isn't a projector headlight, that is just a normal reflection light, project lights are the ones you see with the dark ball in them.
Oh my bad, someone told me it was a projector, thanks for the heads up
cool. mind if i cut and paste it onto my current FZ interor?
Hi will mind only if you release it. If its for personal use then go nuts, no one can stop you from doing it...
Sure, go for it
good job. This is the first time i've seen a single for the fz50.

FZ50 Single Projector Headlights
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG