The online racing simulator
High-Res FOX Interior
(47 posts, started )
High-Res FOX Interior
Enjoy a shiny new High-Res interior for the FOX. Installation instructions are in the .zip file.

This is also available over on the LFS Database

and mirrored at - SimFIA

The steering wheel is part of a large set which you can find here

--

The FO8 interior mentioned lower down the thread has been released and is available here

Cheers.
Attached images
foxintl.jpg
foxintm.jpg
foxintr.jpg
Attached files
High-Res FOX Interior.zip - 1.6 MB - 1157 views
#2 - tonix
Excellent! Good work .
#3 - axus
Wow! fantastic work!
Sweet work dude
aeroplane cockpit!

lol nice work, downloading
Nice one unseen. Glad you liked my comments the other day too

Will be using this from now on!
#7 - joen
Looks great Unseen, will be using this
Awesome work!
Spectacular work here!
Top notch stuff ! Can't wait to try that lovely wheel ,too . =]
Beautiful. Great work unseen. Can't wait for the steering wheel pack!
Very nice! thanks for this
Good work! Thanks!
Looks brilliant
my first words when i saw the screenshots were 'holy s*it yes'. lol
I actually said it out aloud.
excellent job.
the normal file name is "FO_Interior.dds" while urs is named "FOInterior.dds" , do i need to rename it?
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :the normal file name is "FO_Interior.dds" while urs is named "FOInterior.dds" , do i need to rename it?

No

FOinterior.dds is the FOX interior file, so there is no need to rename anything.

The FO_Interior.dds file is completely different.
hmm cool, i didnt have that file before then oh well it worked anyway
Looks great
Whose shoes are those, they look pretty good too.
Quote from herki :Looks great
Whose shoes are those, they look pretty good too.

It`s possibly edited from one of the suits out of bo-kristiansen`s texturepack4, or one of the sets on the lfs database, although I`m far from sure.

I just quickly threw a bunch of bits together a while ago to make a temporary suit and I haven`t had time to work on a proper high-res one yet.
woow!! that interor is the best, I really feel like if I would be into the car xd, mate, could you do a racing (without stereo, ac, etc.) interior for XFR?
Thanks for the feedback. I spent a while on this one so I`m glad you`re all happy with it.

Quote from Jonas8431 :could you do a racing (without stereo, ac, etc.) interior for XFR?

I do intend to create some stripped race interiors for the cars including the XFR, I`m just working on the easier ones first

I`m currently upgrading the FO8, after that I will probably do the MRT, then I`ll be looking at the other cars.
Great job. Looks clean, crisp, and very detailed . Now do an FO8 one
Good news, we see your work and everything that we have to say is: your dds must to be for default LFS . I´m waiting for next dds interiors.
thx lookin really pro

High-Res FOX Interior
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG