The online racing simulator
Test Meet
Id like to organise a meet, to test, both my Hosting capabilities and how the Tweaked XFG handles in a field of other cars.

there will be 2 meet Slots

Saturday Afternoon, around 1pm (UK Time)
Sunday Evening, Around 8pm (UK Time)

If you wish to turn up to this event, please say so, so i can cope with the server load.

cheers
I might be able to make it tomorrow
Me too, might be entertaining!
Right, Its going to be at 1pm to around 2pm Saturday afternoon, UK Time.

Depending how busy it is, i may keep it up a tad longer
I might come on saturday if I am welcome.
Server is running now if you wish to join, althought i dont expect anyone to join till about 1-ish
I am just sorting out drivers for my GFX card and I will be on
Well, im there now, anyone welcome to join
I might need your help over MSN though Giz, I have never used tweak before.
duh i missed that today.
but ima give this tweak a spin playing by myself.
wont do any good if i cant handle it at all (beeing a mouse driver) but i dont think its worse than FO8, is it?
Well, no one turned up to todays...

So, ill be re-hosting it tomorrow nite! be there!
I searched and searched, but no server appeared
Isn't it possible to set up a server @ 500servers with the tweak enabled? Many people has servers running there, and they are online 24/7
there server was up from 2 till 3:30, with not even 1 person connected, so, i closed it down.

Next session is Sunday Nite.

Tweak cannot be run over a dedicated host, it can, and it cant.

Tweak modifys LFS's memory address's (example - Address number 900 can the code for the XFG's number of engine cylinders and so on)

unfortunatly, LFS's own dedicated host program, doesnt use these memory access codes, or rather, tweak doesnt recognise it as LFS Running.

The only way to get Tweak to run on a Dedi Server, is to actually have LFS Running, but, this requires the server its hosted on to have some sort of GFX Card that can handle bare minimum LFS (In most cases, they cant).

so, unless i find some kind person, who has a Server, with a decent GFX Card, its going to have to stay hosted off my PC.
But we had the problem of the server not actually being available to use when you had the Banger League.

Strange.
what?
Have you completely lost it Giz lmao.

Back when you used to run the ORL, you had the server hosted from your PC, and we just had loads of problems. Sometimes it wasnt on the Master Server, we had lag issues...Lets hope we find that kind person..
that wasnt a connection problem, it was my PC itself.

I have yet, built a new PC then, and can race with more than 4 cars, over 10fps :P

What time is the server up today mate.
Will be up at around 8-ish
Server is up now.

Join when you want, but if its dead, im shutting it at 9

Edit - Any problems, hit a post on here, or add me via MSN or something
hmm, here on the forum I can see that you are online at the server but I cant find it on the server list
try searching my user name.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG